Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2007

Question 2007 Jazz aux input?

I bought a second hand 2007 Jazz (basic model) last month. There's an "Aux" button on the radio controls, but no aux input 3.5" jack.
    On my old car I was able to plug in my phone to the 3.5" jack and listen to music that was stored on my phone and it would automatically switch over when a call came in.
    I did find an instructional video on YouTube on how to install what I think I need, but it was for an ipod/iphone and mine isn't. And the jack came out into the glove box, but there appears to be a blank for an aux-input under the cigarette lighter, so wouldn't it make sense to use that?
    I did get a quote of close to $800 for replacing the whole head unit but that seems silly to me if it can be done by just plugging stuff into the back of the head unit.
    Can anyone please suggest where I might be able to take my car to have this done? I really don't want to do it myself. I live in East Bentleigh and work in Burwood (Melbourne).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2007
    Thanks... I've seen this one (in my own searches) but read the second last sentence of my original post!