Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This is awesome. I have been looking online for over a week now, trying to find this info. Most sites are US based and have passenger side airbags fitted. Thanks for posting.

My son brought this car for 100 bucks, had the D4 light flashing, ECU light on, ABS light on and the SRS light on and speedo not working. After lots of google time fixed the D4 light and speedo with ebay Vehicle speed sensor for $15.00.

Removed the ABS unit (big pain in the ar##) took the motor off the bottom, pulled out the little valve, had some small check ball rusted to the valve not letting fluid though. Just cleaned it, all fixed - ABS light now out.

ECU light has not come on after replacing the VSS. So now only have the SRS light to go. I have code 2-2 even after the reset, so hoping this will fix that.

Thanks again.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Done well to fix those problems.

Your SRS code 2-2 is increases resistance in the passengers inflator or dummy resistor, remove your dummy resistor and measure its resistance. Should be 2 Ohms
    Last edited by ECU-MAN; 24-10-2015 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN View Post
    Done well to fix those problems.

Your SYS code 2-2 is increases resistance in the passengers inflator or dummy resistor, remove your dummy resistor and measure its resistance. Should be 2 Ohms
    Great thanks will do, will report back when it's fixed hopefully. Very time consuming problems but cheap fixes.

Replaced the resistor and reset the codes, all good now NO SRS light on . So thanks again for all the info posted here.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA7
    Bump the old post
    I got only one srs code: 2-2 in my 95 integra but I do actually have a passenger airbag fitted, does that mean the airbag's bad, it's so hard to find a passenger side airbag, been looking for weeks, can anyone confirm this?

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    You do not have to have a passengers side inflator to have this issue, if you did have a passengers side inflator you would know, follow my instructions in post 26 regarding the dummy resistor as it applied to you.

Have you checked the service manual that code 2-2 is increases resistance in the passengers inflator or dummy resistor for the Integra ?