Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    From what I know it's official name is a "Line Output Converter" converts High to Low that removes that buzzing or hissing noise. You just need to find that fits the Euro. That SHOULD get rid of it, or minimize it to almost not noticeable.. but don't quote me 100%, I'm sure there's other on here that could double check. My system only really had this issue after the XCarlink install, never really had it before then... well, I never noticed it till now haha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Sat Lux
    hey guys, sorry to hi-jack. I had an xcarlink installed but the hissing/buzzing got too much to bear so ended up removing it. I'm thinking now that I could installed a third-party deck, only problem is I dont know where to install it. Has anyone successfully moved the DVD drive for the maps dvd to somewhere like under the passengers seat (to make room for the new deck) ??

just finished installing a GROM unit - they are the same im pretty sure

used this guide: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...Euro-03-Luxury

great help, only problem is i must have broken heated seat bulb somehow but that shouldnt be too expensive (heat still works fine)

wish i didnt get my other bluetooth kit installed all thos years ago. should have just done this!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux M06
    just installed the xcarlink kit according to your instructions tonight, it's like a breeze but I did spend a lot of effort lifting up the ring shape panel around transmission stick LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    I want to do this but I think I'll wait for the iPhone 5 to come out otherwise it may be a complete waste :/
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

worried about the potentially new dock connector. im sure there are going to be adapters out there.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    worried about the potentially new dock connector. im sure there are going to be adapters out there.
    Yeah true.. There'll be something but I hate extra add-ons unless they'll fit well.

purchase the bluetooth extension. it supports A2DP so NO MORE CABLES

i rigged mine with bluetooth and aux in/USB

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by aiutn View Post
    purchase the bluetooth extension. it supports A2DP so NO MORE CABLES

i rigged mine with bluetooth and aux in/USB
    Battery die quickly? Or you have a charger?

havent noticed any significant battery use, bluetooth is relatively efficient. drove 3 hours in the country yesterday and used 15% maybe?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by aiutn View Post
    havent noticed any significant battery use, bluetooth is relatively efficient. drove 3 hours in the country yesterday and used 15% maybe?

That's actually very good! Doubt my iPhone would do that though. Pretty bad battery in mine

Thanks for the guide man helped me alot