Member Array
    Car:
    1997 EK1 HATCH

Whats the best shops/ suppliers in Adelaide and Melborune for Hondas?

Whats the best shops/ suppilers in Adelaide and Melborune for my EK Civic for wrecking, Performance parts, suspension, racing equipment, etc.. I will be in Melborune next weekend and Adelaide 2 weekends after as i live 500kms away from both cities.
    Or unless you have a VTEC civic, can i look at them? so i know what to do when i do mine in the near future, and maybe i get a ride in one cause i never been in or seen a vtec before in metal other than in a mini.

Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Drop me a pm when you are heading down to melbourne and I will tee up something for you
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    1997 EK1 HATCH
    Cheers man haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Violet the DC2R EG
    G'day, you should definitely come join a cruise when in Melbourne. Always lookn for new faces.

Member Array
    Car:
    1997 EK1 HATCH
    Haha yeah easy impends if i have the money or not haha , what day is the next one? haha

Newcomer Array
    Yes you can definitely go their and see the faces. So that you will get an idea about it.
    The one piece jumpsuit are now-a-days available in the online stores also with various different colors and in different materials.