Hey,

I have a 2010 standard CU2. I've been searching and reading around for a while regarding the lightbulbs for my headlights. Most of the thread are for HID's, and I'm assuming that my standard doesn't have HID's.

I want to replace my standard lights with white (5000K or 6000K) bulbs with the current bulbs I have(not sure what they are) or with some HIDs, but I'm quite confused at where and especially, what to buy. If L was to fit HID's into my headlights I read that my halogens? or whatever won't create a sharp beam, so does that mean I cant get HID's for my car? I'm mainly just going for brighter lights.

I am also looking to install foglights for my car (my friend just installed some for his car and didn't know it'll that good). I read a thread from two years ago, saying that it'll be $299 from the dealer, not sure if anyone has a more recent experience regarding the costs(I've emailed them but waiting for reply). Lastly, would the labor cost for them to install the foglights be cheaper if I asked them to install it during my next service?

Raymond.