Mystery water leak! Ugh!!

Hey guys!
    Right so, about 3 months ago after heavy downpour I open my '96 Teg to discover it has been converted to a swimming pool :/ took the headlining out and drained the sunroof drains of all the funky stuff in there. Car was bone dry until now. Get in my car to move it and the drivers side floor carpet is quite damp. ONLY the drivers side, passenger is completely dry. What do I do!? Any suggestions would be awesome.

Also I had a look around and other forums said maybe the cowl was blocked so I decided to take that mofo off and check the rain/water drain thingo. I poured a cup of water down there and it drained trough the quarter panel and not into the car so I'm assuming it's not that.
    Also it couldn't be the sunroof again could it?
    Many thanks!
    Sam

Common problems with tegs, any puddles where the spare tire sits?
    If so most likely its gonna be your tail light gaskets, easy fix.
    Makesure your sunroof drain isn't blocked, there's two drain hole on either ends of sunroof.
    You can also get someone to hose the car down with a gerni while you sit in it and see if you can spot the leaks

Quote Originally Posted by dc2screama View Post
    Common problems with tegs, any puddles where the spare tire sits?
    If so most likely its gonna be your tail light gaskets, easy fix.
    Makesure your sunroof drain isn't blocked, there's two drain hole on either ends of sunroof.
    You can also get someone to hose the car down with a gerni while you sit in it and see if you can spot the leaks
    Yeah there is a bit in the boot actually.
    Like I said I've already drained all the sunroof drains 3 months ago and no way they would block up that much seeing as I only drive a few times a week.
    I dont think the taillights would cause water in the driver side only? Because there is no water in the back seats...
    Hmm weird

Well you can start by replacing the tail light gaskets, Dcz18c has some gaskets for sale.
    That will fix the boot leak, but like I said jump in the car and get some to gerni it all, on the door seals gaskets ect
    Then you'll no where it's coming from man

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Boot could also be your aerial leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Boot could also be your aerial leaking.
    Yeppp