Member Array

parts list fpr b18c swap

Honda eg gli non VTEC getting JDm 98 spec swap.

I need the following parts -

All the b18c plugs
    Obd1 to obd2 wiring harness
    Engine
    Gearbox
    Shift linkage
    Ecu
    Engine Mount s
    Drive shaft ??

Am I missing anything ??

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG8 B16A2
    If its a 2 post passenger side bracket, you do NOT need engine mounts, your EG ones will be fine. Unless they're cactus and you want new ones. You will need an ITR rear bracket however. Cheapest place I saw this was from weksos, but I can't find it now. Occasionally one pops up in the forums.

I'd recommend getting an entire loom from an OBD 1 engine and swapping it over, rather than a conversion thingo.

Yes, you need B series driveshafts.

Are you keeping power steering and aircon? You will definitely run into issues getting the p/s hoses to connect up, and I think you will with the A/C as well.

B series and D series radiator hoses are different sizes, I got caught out with this one. B series top hose is bigger, so it won't fit your D series rad. You will either need a new rad., or some sorta conversion hosey. (Note: The top hose is the one that connects to the thermostat.)

Banned Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by kcokla View Post
    Honda eg gli non VTEC getting JDm 98 spec swap.

I need the following parts -

All the b18c plugs
    Obd1 to obd2 wiring harness
    Engine
    Gearbox
    Shift linkage
    Ecu
    Engine Mount s
    Drive shaft ??

Am I missing anything ??
    ye integ rear t bracket.. you can continue using your old eg mounts.. i would to use sikaflex on the old mounts to make them stable for the time being.. or upgrade..

Account Disabled Array
    All you need is B-series shaft. Its a straight forward conversion. You will need to do some wiring as well even with the conversion harness. We got shafts and conversion harness in stock

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek hatch b18c7
    Got rear bracket pm me

Member Array
    Car:
    GOLDWING FTW
    I have everything besides the loom and convertor just have to donate you my hard wear for the b20 whilst my eg is decomissioned
    dodgy engine james middle_name_james naughty_james noise thak_thak vibration
    View Tag Cloud