Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTi-R

Flush wheel size for EG Civic hatch?

I am currently in the process of selling my car and replacing it with an EG hatchback, because of this I am currently planning out what I want on the car (suspension, rims, lips, etc.) I am looking at possibly 16x8 rims, but am unsure of whether this size would work, however if it does it would be excellent. I want street stance essentially, sitting near the guards but no rubbing, what would be the best rim diameter, width and offset for this? Accompanying pictures would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Liam.

Banned Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    imo i rekon 16x7.5 +22

that would be a perfect "flush" stance... wouldnt need camber i believe either.. i would also suggest getting a decent set of coilovers to complete the package..

this is 16x7.5 +11... so +22 would be ok aswell.

all the best Liam

btw those wheels are called CPR Dunlops

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    i had 15 x 7 +20 with 195/55/r15 tyres on my eg, sat flush, but scrubbed in the rear without camber, but that comes naturally with lowering the car and a guard roll.

Mind you i had 4x114.3 which give 5mm (?) more offset a side i think, so theoretically it was 15 x 7 +15s

Alexx had 15 x 8 +25 which also sat pretty well the same
    "Wheels are like bosoms to men, and cars have four of them"

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    I don't have 16x8 but - I have 15x7 +8 all round with full tyres - guards rolled back only with camber kit running roughly -1.5 deg, lowered 2.5". Rears only rub on hard corners or full car - but that's probably because my shocks are shocking. I'll post a pic later tonight if I remember.

Peace.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by void- View Post
    imo i rekon 16x7.5 +22

that would be a perfect "flush" stance... wouldnt need camber i believe either.. i would also suggest getting a decent set of coilovers to complete the package..

this is 16x7.5 +11... so +22 would be ok aswell.

all the best Liam

btw those wheels are called CPR Dunlops
    That's pretty much the stance I want, yeah. I just want it to look as flush as possible while still being possible to drive around without terrible amounts of rubbing. That's an EK, do they have similar setups to the EG in the suspension and guards and everything? I'm obviously hell new to Civics haha.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    Im running 16x8 +33 all round with a 205/50 tyre

If you thought my post was helpful please rate it!

Primal Garage Blog - Paint Panel Performance

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by Egxris View Post
    Im running 16x8 +33 all round with a 205/50 tyre
    You're also running 5stud, which pushes the wheel out more due to the offset of the hubs on the DC2R/EK9 brake set up.

Jussayin
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic