19" Rims and Coilovers

Hey Guys,

More or less, after a few things to buy for my 04 Euro.

Coilovers, preferably HSD's if anyone has any? They've just got good rep so I hear but I may be wrong, any advice?

RIMS: I'm after all black with a chrome strip around the outside, preferably 19s too.

Something like this:

I do need help, also with what the best offset and size to go with, I'm pretty new to this scene!

Thanks guys!

Shannon

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    CL9 is a Japanese car so start with JDM brands

Coilovers: Teins/Buddyclub are both trusted JDM brands (although Buddyclub is made in Taiwan), KW is German, then there's the asian brands like BC/Megan/D1 etc
    I am not aware of anyone using HSD coils on the CL9, I dont believe they even make Coils for Hondas Accords.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    ^ well said .
    PQ

F&f coilovers
    19" x 8.5 +35
    Rolled and pulled guards. Ill be spacing my rear rims for better fitment.

Like?

Quote Originally Posted by YER801 View Post

F&f coilovers
    19" x 8.5 +35
    Rolled and pulled guards. Ill be spacing my rear rims for better fitment.

Like?
    I do like them dude, Did you have to roll your guards? I don't really want to, if you get 19x 8 do you think they'll fit better?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonhochkins View Post
    I do like them dude, Did you have to roll your guards? I don't really want to, if you get 19x 8 do you think they'll fit better?
    I've got 19x8 and I had to roll my Gaurds. I also took out the plastic inner guards. One was already half off due to it catching on fire. I can't upload photos off my phone so I'll do it later do u can see.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonhochkins View Post
    You can't get the results without doing the work, my friend.
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!