Threaded View

Moderator Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Sponsorship - I guess start off with the official/big distributors/dealers of Honda tuning parts ...
    I think the basics need to be sorted first - sporting regulations and rules, car specs, events (eg no. of races x no. of events)

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    How many Honda car's do you need to make it a viable series?
    Benson, I think anything over 15 would be spectacular but overall you want about 20+ to give everyone a chance to race throughout the field, plus to provide exposure to spectators and sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Riced_Civic View Post
    any chassis with stock B18, IHE, Coilovers, 16 Rims, control R compound tyre, CAMS Cage.

makes it easy for every one and not over the top spending.
    A good start Mr. Riced but I think you have to allow categories to maximise entries so here's my thinking

Category 1: Dseries 1.5 and 1.6

Category 2: Bseries 1.6 and 1.8

Category 3: BSeries 2.0 plus HSeries

Category 4: KSeries 2-.0/2,4 +

Each of these four categories will have basic freedoms - intake, exhaust, brakes, but limited engine mods plus suspension mods - rollbars, coilovers, strut bracing

Basic safety features for everyone along CAMS lines - fuel, rollcage, seat, fire extinguisher, etc

Control tyre and control fuel.

That's just my thinking at this point. I need to investigate more with the UK guys, talk to CAMS and AASA, plus talk to the circuit (Wakefield Park)

Peter

Keep the ideas coming guys - it inspires everyone to think that this might be possible if not 2013 then maybe 2014.
    Last edited by jdm_b16a; 10-10-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    Still here. Still kickin'