Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    I'm sure you're eager to mod a car (and it seems like this is your first), but this topic gets made all the time, and the advice is always the same. The fact is that there's almost zero benefit to be gained from modifying an auto GSi. If it were a manual, a turbo would be a possibility, but the auto provides absolutely no performance potential whatsoever. Almost anything you do will be a waste of money.

On the plus side, you have a nice, clean example, with good paint and a nice set of fat fives. Appreciate it for what it is, and forget about performance. Otherwise, the best performance upgrade you can make is to sell it, and buy a Vti-R.
    That was a decent post Indie, +1 rep.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC4 Integra

With the Type R spoiler on ;)

http://imgur.com/FkO3N,oR4As#0

Thanks Indie and Everyone!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Car looks great man. Love the fat fives and always a fan of the tilted twin tip muffler.

Any future plans?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreww221 View Post
    http://imgur.com/FkO3N,oR4As#0

Thanks Indie and Everyone!
    Looks fantastic mate, well done!

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC4 Integra
    Cheers guys!
    Maybe later on lowering it more, Tint the windows Darker, possibly change the exhaust to make it a little louder but yeh and MAYBE change the rims. but I'm very very happy with it At the Moment. Hopefully I can make it out to the Honda Meet at Winton just to show it off. Keen to see some other Hondas

few things on the Inside of my Teg are the last owner changed the E-brake to a Mugen Handle and stuck a Mugen sticker on my Glove box haha.
    Also have a decent Sound system going on.
    Sub and 6x9's in the back, gonna see if i can get a better amp so i can hook up 4 speakers an the sub. but yeh, Thats my Honda!