Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Silver EP3

EP3 Engine Mounts?

I'd like to upgrade my engine mounts on my EP3 but have read that you can get a lot of vibrations if you they are stiff. I thinking of installing 60A Innovative Billet Engine Mounts. I'd like to keep the vibrations down to a minimum. Also Im considering Hardrace or Mugen. I'd love any feedback from you if you are running any of these mounts. Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    hey dude.

if u dont want vibrations, best to keep the OEM ones. next step up would be mugen. no vibrations as they are ONLY slightly stiffer but you only get 3 mounts. rear mount needs to be sourced out.

J's racing is stiffer and gives slight vibrations. the innovatives you want to get vibrate during idle only, same with hasport.... not 100% about hardrace but im sure you'll get vibrations with those too.

hope that helps.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Silver EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy168 View Post
    hey dude.

if u dont want vibrations, best to keep the OEM ones. next step up would be mugen. no vibrations as they are ONLY slightly stiffer but you only get 3 mounts. rear mount needs to be sourced out.

J's racing is stiffer and gives slight vibrations. the innovatives you want to get vibrate during idle only, same with hasport.... not 100% about hardrace but im sure you'll get vibrations with those too.

hope that helps.
    I appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Dont be a pussy get innovative, felt like a masive vibrating chair in the cabin, but then again I had 70a I think

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4L EP3
    i highly recommend the hardrace mounts, i installed it today on my ep3 and theres no vibration at all. Changing gears seem much better as well

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by iQQ View Post
    i highly recommend the hardrace mounts, i installed it today on my ep3 and theres no vibration at all. Changing gears seem much better as well
    can anyone second this?

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Silver EP3
    Thanks for the feedback. I rand JDM Yard yesterday to get a set od Hardrace mounts and they told be that they just sold the last set. This wasnt you by any chance was it?

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4L EP3
    Lol most likely because mine was sent from Sydney to my mechanic

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Silver EP3
    Lol most likely because mine was sent from Sydney to my mechanic
    That would be it. They told me they sent the last set to Melbourne...........lucky.

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4L EP3
    just wait till the comes back in stock, drove the car a bit more today to suss out the mounts and theyre pretty good so far!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ep3
    I'm currently running hardrace mounts. Feels great and made shifting feel a lot better. Vibrates in cabin a little more but not too bad . more bareable compared to Hasport stiffness.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Am currently running Mugen mounts in my DC5R. Barely notice a difference to OEM. No vibrations either.