Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro Manual

CL9 Clutch enquiry?

Hi guys,
    I am a new member obviously, although I have watched from the outside for about 12 months. I have had my 2006 Accord Euro Manual since new and last couple of days have found the clutch to lose pressure randomly. I bled the clutch with new fluid and it hasn't made a difference. Tonight it lost pressure on the way home a few times. Wondering if anyone knows are there any issues knows with these with the slave/master cylinders or knows issues with the clutch? I did a search and have found clutch slipping, bearing and creaking issues but my clutch was fine until recently (although have had the creaking for about 2 years now). although I did find this (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ght=cl9+clutch) which is similar but I have bled it already...

Car has 90k km on it so not a high km vehicle and just used for a daily car. Any help/ideas would be appreciated!

Cheers,
    Paul

Member Array
    Car:
    GE8
    Is the clutch reservoir still on max mark? Loosing any clutch fluid? Could be the time for a new clutch master cylinder? May be air in the clutch line?
    Very disappointed with Honda quality lately. Made in japan doesn't mean anything now.
    Last edited by twing; 05-11-2012 at 08:19 PM.