Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

My accord euro cant start... URGENT... HELP

my car cant start after i installed new HID to low beam and high beam headlights... the VSA and engine light +++ on... actually i on my car audio while i doing the job more than 5 hrs.. so just wondering is the battery flat out or something wrong for the headlight???

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    check the little bubble on your battery to see if its flat or ok

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    check your wiring as well!
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

my battery just replaced on 3 months ago.... cant c any bubble that.. is that possible the fuse problem???

i have checked all wiring, looking good so far but only a bit messy....

when i put back the headlight and bumper, i still can start my car and reverse... but i have found out the 55w hid ballast very hot when i just on it less than a minute, is that normal??

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 integra R
    did you try disconect the battery and try again

$10 HID kit? - Does the car start when you uninstall it?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    I think you flattened your battery.

Doesn't matter hwo old it is, 5 hours of stereo is a fair bit.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    You need to remember that 55W was the designed wattage for the enclosure, but HIDs always get very hot, very hot. If you went any higher than that you'd surely burn through the headlight surroundings and probably the wiring too causing a fire at worst. My fog lights get very very warm and I've burnt my calf on them once being careless. So monitor how your headlights go with use for about a week, if you notice ANY type of damage to the headlight enclosure swap them out immediately for 35W ones.

To the matter at hand, all those lights on generally means the battery is screwed or there's a wiring issue. But.. as Curtis said, 5 hrs of stereo is a lot.. I'd say jump start the car and see how you go.
    Also, where and what type of HID kit did you get? For a reliable one you would've spent around $90+ ...any other and you're in a bit of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    did you try disconect the battery and try again
    i did... but same problem... when i gonna start it, it sound like "ka ka ka; then the odometer there keep flashing....

Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    $10 HID kit? - Does the car start when you uninstall it?
    i bought 45 from ebay... Oz seller... i did try unplug it but still the same