Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by afgmoh View Post
    Okay, fujitsubo it is. Now to find one... seeing as ebay or google wasn't really helpful. If anyone knows someone selling please let me know!

I've already tinted my car to max legal black. Brake pads I dunno.. what colour? The car is silver and wheels stock.. i just think any other colour brake pad would look lame? If you meant change colour..

Hmm.. maybe i'll do both and get coilovers as well alongside a fujitsubo haha
    Consider HKS Silent Hi Power. It's quiet as well, and drone-less, so similar to fujitsubo in that regard. I don't think you can really see the brake pads, nor do I think the pads come in any colour other than black. If your talking about the Calipers, then that's a different story. Silver and Silver, I guess you could go black for a more stealth type look or purple perhaps if you want to stand out a bit more (think Endless make them in purple so you can see what it'll look like). Yellow is kinda popular too (a fair few performance cars have them in yellow OEM).

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Consider HKS Silent Hi Power. It's quiet as well, and drone-less, so similar to fujitsubo in that regard. I don't think you can really see the brake pads, nor do I think the pads come in any colour other than black. If your talking about the Calipers, then that's a different story. Silver and Silver, I guess you could go black for a more stealth type look or purple perhaps if you want to stand out a bit more (think Endless make them in purple so you can see what it'll look like). Yellow is kinda popular too (a fair few performance cars have them in yellow OEM).
    Had a look at the HKS, sounds good but pricey. I've seen the Fujitsubo for around 800-1.3k which was why it was more appealing. Found it on one site but its 1.4k+ so not really keen on that. So i'm a little let down because that sounded like the exhaust for me. Good sound, little to no drone. So not sure what my other options are in that regard for a substitute for the Fujitsubo. Really don't care about performance as long as it doesn't ruin it already, just needs to sound good, and have no drone.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Okay, hopefully I can get some feedback now on what I've decided.

For Coilovers - Either BC Racing BR coilovers, or the Silvers NeoMax. Which ones to go for?
    For exhaust - Going to get a skunk2 Megapower and put a silencer on to avoid heavy drone and police attention :P (Saw a vid with that setup and sounded good) link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqz4T...feature=g-hist

jesse streeter ca do for arond the 1k mark for the rm01a

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Yeah, if your not after power, then silencer is the way to go. Just out of interest though, if your only after visual appeal, why no consider just changing the tip/muffler. If you do go muffler change though, remember to get one with a silencer in it.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Yeah, if your not after power, then silencer is the way to go. Just out of interest though, if your only after visual appeal, why no consider just changing the tip/muffler. If you do go muffler change though, remember to get one with a silencer in it.
    Nah, I'm after visual and audio haha. So I want it to sound nice too, just worried some of the cheaper end straight muffler swaps will sound awful? Unless you know of a good one to swap out to? But yeah, did some research think I'll definitely get a silencer if it's too loud or drone prone

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Hey guys, I have cash waiting for a Skunk2 Exhaust. Was going to get this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330534339...84.m1438.l2649

Although I was curious if anyone around here has a Skunk2 local in Australia new or used before i commit to buy from ebay, again cash waiting. Just need a product to buy.
    Last edited by afgmoh; 14-11-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto
    I took the advice of quite a few members and also spoke with Pedders and another Suspension Company. I went for Eibach Pro Kit and lowered my Euro. It looks great (everyone else say so not just me), it rides really well not too firm etc. They checked my standard shocks and said they were almost "as new" so we left them. If I still have the car when they start to deteriorate I will go Billsteins. I have the Euro Sport wheels and now with the car sitting lower I'm really happy with the way they look. I wouldn't go with Coil Overs based on what you say you want to achieve.

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    i wouldn't buy a skunk2 exhaust for a nice clean stock looking euro, because i personally think that stock height/looking cars with a droney exhaust just make them look like POS's..

you can even turn your car into a sleeper with that kind of money, buy flashpro/TSX ECU, get it tuned and go to an exhaust shop and tell them to remove your cat and swap it for a straight pipe (not sure if EPA laws are as relaxed as they are here in WA).... that would net you ~40ish hp at the wheels which is a huge gain and no one would suspect a thing like that from a stock euro.

sure, it might be a bit more expensive than a skunk2 exhaust, but your euro will look, sound and drive better than a stock one with an exhaust and im a big fan of sleepers

if you're not about performance and would rather clean looks, you should think about spending that money on some wheels/tint/springs/coilovers, up to you. i have a steep driveway aswell but that didnt stop me from lowering my euro by about 6cm, i dont scrape one bit but obviously i have to take it at an angle when going up/down the curb so i dont scrape, but on regular and large speedhumps, i can take them head on.

buying an exhaust is probably the worst place to begin in both the looks and performance department. skunk2 exhaust will only net you a couple of HP, as the most restrictive components of the euros exhaust system are the headers and cat converter, everything after the cat is pretty much fine for N/A tuning purposes (albeit the stock mufflers/tips dont look that great).. and yer, lift kit with a big exhaust sounds plain silly

food for thought. hope this helps
    Last edited by jzx_andy; 20-11-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 CL9 lux
    needs a lip kit....
    For Sale:
    95' Civic Sedan VTI 165,000ks
    5zigen GN+ (17 x 7.5 +43 4 x 100) with tyres
    07' CL9 Foglight covers Arctic Blue pm me!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    haha and how much would a painted lip kit set me back?

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    A real one from Honda - probably $2500 - or source from Japan much cheaper, but might take you awhile.

You can get replica's for about $700 unpainted.
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |