Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    most likely. make sure the parts fit the same engine/chassis, just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by luxobarge View Post
    I recently replaced my compressor, tx valve and condenser... purchased the parts from www.rockauto.com in the US. Shipping is obviously a bit more expensive but still cheap in comparison to buying locally.
    Shipping was very fast too and could be tracked through the FedEx website.
    I paid a total of $700au delivered for the parts above.
    Just looking at the rockauto site - how did you decide which brands to get? Each component has different brands and I'm not sure where to start. GPD seems the cheapest and has all the parts I need (compressor, condensor, TXV, dryer/accumulator), but I'm happy to pay extra if there's any benefit (i.e. quality and/or durability).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Accord Eur
    Hi Luxobarge
    Could you let us know which model numbers for the compressor,etc?
    I don't think the Acura TSX has the same compressor as the Australian Honda Accord Euro???
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luxobarge View Post
    I recently replaced my compressor, tx valve and condenser... purchased the parts from www.rockauto.com in the US. Shipping is obviously a bit more expensive but still cheap in comparison to buying locally.
    Shipping was very fast too and could be tracked through the FedEx website.
    I paid a total of $700au delivered for the parts above.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by deco0028 View Post
    I don't think the Acura TSX has the same compressor as the Australian Honda Accord Euro???
    why not?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Accord Eur
    Hi
    The part numbers are different.
    Tried 38810 RBA 006( Accord Euro compressor), but no such listing for any Acura cars on US websites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    why not?

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Prelude VTi-R ATTS
    Belt is the same, so same sized pulley. Looks like the casing is the same to, just has a 3 pin connector instead of 2. Think if you search you will find someone from South Africa who used a TSX compressor by swapping over their old wiring.

Also, if you search the local part number, you will likely find after-market compressors, but the pictures might not match. Think they are taken from the JayAir catalogue which has the wrong part pictured.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    it's a
    Keihin HDK238

plenty of aftermarket companies make compatible compressors.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Accord Eur
    Thanks, Fredoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    it's a
    Keihin HDK238

plenty of aftermarket companies make compatible compressors.