Can a friend drive my car?

two questions

1. Car registered in dads name. Got pulled over for driving with a rta issued suspended licence. Need to fix some defects in my car. Can a friend now drive my car?

2. The suspension was to be lifted on Jan 12th 2013. Can I drive after this. I need to attend court on Feb 2013

1. Anyone can drive your car UNLESS it is considered not roadworthy (defects issued by the law enforcement of your state). The car also needs to be registered and your friend has a license and be allowed by law to drive what ever car it is

2. Ask your transport department.
    Last edited by infurNOS; 27-12-2012 at 02:31 AM.
    EG

Why the hell ae you guys still driving on suspended licenses? You read quite abit about this total disregard nowadays. That also means you're not insured (Assuming you have insurance in the first place). You guys are ****ing it up for other car enthusiasts who obey the law.
    MFactory Competition Products

Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    Why the hell ae you guys still driving on suspended licenses? You read quite abit about this total disregard nowadays. That also means you're not insured (Assuming you have insurance in the first place). You guys are ****ing it up for other car enthusiasts who obey the law.
    Yes your right

I'm trying to get the defects cleared up, hence wondering if a friend can drive it.

Can your friend drive? Then he MAY drive your car.
    “We can't stop here, this is bat country!” ― Hunter S. Thompson

May he drive your car? Ask your State road authority.
    “We can't stop here, this is bat country!” ― Hunter S. Thompson

He can drive your car if he is licensed that is current to drive said car.

If he is on is L's NO since you are suspended you can't supervise him.
    Also if your friend crashes the car you are screwed from an insurance point of view since he is not insured to drive the car.