Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1

Hazard Flash during un/ locking Standard?? Keyless not working anymore

Hey
    I just realized having a fob and no flash when locking or unlocking is a bitch and i asked on s2ki and they said depending on the market you are in you may not have the hazard flash when locking/unlocking? This seems kinda silly too me as other than that small clicking sound it makes how do i know its unlock or locked?. Im currently still using the factory locks/fobs and i know 2 people with aftermarket alarms + immobilizers gets a flash when locking and unlocking. My hazard lights all work normally and i cant see any fuse that is related to these indicator blown. My final guess is that its relay. Forgot to mention my fob doesn't lock or unlock anymore either, it just decided to die on me but i can hear the central locking relay click when i press the keys but nothing happens. Note when my fob was still working i still got no flash or signal what so ever.

Any help? I know there is issues of no flash when locking around but no one has seemed to ever came to a conclusion what caused it. Its driving me mad for awhile now and thinking of getting a after market alarm so i can enjoy seeing my car blink when locking it.

Any help will be appreicated
    "A good tunning car has to be something you can take out to the streets. The car must be fun, fast, safe on all road condition "
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    Just to end this thread off

I found my new dash harness has been cut from the keyless entry plug because there was a aftermarket alarm installed and the manual never mention about flash when locking or unlocking so im guessing this is not stock function.
    "A good tunning car has to be something you can take out to the streets. The car must be fun, fast, safe on all road condition "
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by manonastick View Post
    Just to end this thread off

I found my new dash harness has been cut from the keyless entry plug because there was a aftermarket alarm installed and the manual never mention about flash when locking or unlocking so im guessing this is not stock function.
    Yeah, no flash on lock/unlock.

BTW, if you want sensible answers to posts try S2ki.

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    Yeah, no flash on lock/unlock.

BTW, if you want sensible answers to posts try S2ki.
    Thanks for the heads up. I couldnt get a definite answer so i resolved to ozhonda lol
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I know when I'm sick of concise, well thought out answers from knowledgable people I turn to OzHonda.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    I know when I'm sick of concise, well thought out answers from knowledgable people I turn to OzHonda.
    yeah we love your loaded replys and sarcasm when you decide to visit..

tosser

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    It's good to know I'm appreciated.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    HONDA CIVIC
    on my 2007 s2k, the light does flash when lock and unlock, not sure about others

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Interesting. Might be an AP2/later model thing. No alarm installed?

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    Wouldnt be surpised if the newer models had it
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    My 2001 AP1 does flash when it is being locked and unlocked.. Well that is to say that it did.. The alarm shat it's self recently and now it only flashes sometimes. I think it's time for an aftermarket alarm.