Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTI-R

Headlights - new to the Prelude family

Hi there,

Having just bought a 99 Prelude VTI-R yesterday, im excited to become part of the Prelude enthusiasts. The car is absolutely beautiful and having made the switch over from Alfa Romeo, im hoping to restore my peace of mind.

The current headlights are a bit yellow and the plastic is quite scratched, so im posting this thread to find out opinions on the best looking headlights to give my beast a facelift. Ive found a few on ebay saying Halo and Angle Eyes, but i dont want it to look to ricer. Like to keep it stock but want to add a bit of personality.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Alex

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Restore the headlights certain grits of sandpaper , then Plastic polish should do the job .
    SingleCammerJammer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTI-R
    Yeah ive heard about that. didnt know if it would work to well but. also scared of damaging the headlight. THanks for the help!

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
    Yeah ive heard about that. didnt know if it would work to well but. also scared of damaging the headlight. THanks for the help!
    i did em to mine , borrowed a friends kit he got for 60$ heres the results
    Before:

After:

its hard to tell . if u look closely you can see before it was all cloudy and yellowish .. so stressfull lol - Goodluck
    SingleCammerJammer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTI-R
    Oh yeah i can see the difference. Ill give it a go and see how it turns out. Thanks again!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    There is various brands of kits at your local auto store,so with a bit of elbow grease you wont need new lights