Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    I think the last thing Honda wants is to have their image ruined by FnF.. again. lol

Say again??? LoL
    SingleCammerJammer

Banned Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    jesus i was hoping no one would put that pic up... so fukin disgusting... i wont look @ another delsol again becsaue of that pic LMAOO

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Quote Originally Posted by void- View Post
    jesus i was hoping no one would put that pic up... so fukin disgusting... i wont look @ another delsol again becsaue of that pic LMAOO
    Bro are you kidding . the ek front has a grill so more airflow which equals atleast 3994hp and see the hydraulic's? well when there raised up air pushes the car up so you pretty much got yourself a rocket. what more can you want?.
    SingleCammerJammer

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    This isn't a concept for a new S2000, it's just a design exercise. A new S2000 will look nothing like this.

DO NONE OF YOU PEOPLE READ?

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    This isn't a concept for a new S2000, it's just a design exercise. A new S2000 will look nothing like this.

Last edited by lolmclol; 21-01-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post

"Honda ended production of the car in 2009, but it is bringing it back, if only for a short time. The S2000 Modulo Concept is a concept model that will appear at the 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon next month."
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    To be fair he did say new s2000
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    To be fair he did say new s2000
    Yeah this is true, but it's a new version i guess. even if it's just the styling.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Honda should stop banking on the s2000. They need an "enthusiast's" car to compete with the 86s and BRZs. Use the HSV design

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    I don't think there's really much wrong with the S2k. I mean if they did a proper update, and lowered the price to something much more reasonable, then I don't see why it wouldn't sell. I reckon the biggest issue with it was that it was a decade old, yet the price just kept hiking. Why would anyone want to pay more for something out dated? Not to mention the Evo's were available at similar or cheaper prices.

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    Just a redesigned interior + new front/rear bumper that looks decent will get them a fair few sales + maybe half the price tag will get them somewhere in australia.

Soo far new cars im looking forward to is the new rx-7/9 based on the new 2015 mx-5 chassis
    "A good tunning car has to be something you can take out to the streets. The car must be fun, fast, safe on all road condition "
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~