Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    look out for the Type R badge

its everything
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by DakDak View Post
    Thats because EP3R's are made in England with the JDM K20A

The FN2R was shipped over with the homo K20a and the Jap's kept the real FN2R to themselves....

Bastards, sharing is caring!
    Isn't the FN2R the K20Z?

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    look out for the Type R badge

its everything

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyybruh View Post
    EP3R over FN2R

.. top gear, Jeremy says it all .
    Don't fully trust top gear man, the suspension might have been adjusted to suit Australian condition.
    I test drove the fn2r, it's very nice to drive and doesn't feel too harsh and hard for the road, opposite to what Jeremy said on top gear. The fn2r just feel so much more updated than ep3r. Feel grow up an the interior is so much nicer over ep3r.

Just my 2c
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    Is it just me or is aftermarket support for the FN2R really crappy? I'm talking about anything from springs/suspension to exhaust to add on front lips/aero parts? Not talking about general universal parts but vehicle specific.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Quote Originally Posted by DVS-00R View Post
    Isn't the FN2R the K20Z?
    Could possibly. I'm not up to date with FN2R info.

Quote Originally Posted by DVS-00R View Post
    Is it just me or is aftermarket support for the FN2R really crappy? I'm talking about anything from springs/suspension to exhaust to add on front lips/aero parts? Not talking about general universal parts but vehicle specific.
    The FN2R pales in contrast to the FD2R. They came out at around the same time. So if I was a parts manufacturer I'd go with the FD2R instead of FN2R

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Type R badge adds 25kw
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    FN2R is properly one of the faster chassis out there using a k20z despite using a inferior mac strut at front and torsion beam axle at the rear + the weight of it. Im guessing when clarkson tested it back then it was the model without the lsd and the ep3r had lsd which isnt a fair fight. To be honest i think the k20z wise has more potential then the k20a i remember reading something about the k20z using has more restrictions in exhaust area due to it being a newer engine. If you watch one of the best motoring vids the FN2R if modded correct will keep up to fd2r that are tune to similar levels. The spoon fn2r was only few place behind the Spoon EK9 which we all know is the fastest k20 machine .
    The ep3r is a great car but i wouldnt say the fn2r isnt comparable as you get a much better interior + smooth ride for lil lack in performance.
    The fn2r owns my s2k cause it has 4 and i repeat it again "4" cup holders which makes me jelly as :C
    If you can afford the 09 models get them as im sure it was then that they came with LSD standard and is much better car to drive
    good luck mann
    "A good tunning car has to be something you can take out to the streets. The car must be fun, fast, safe on all road condition "
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    and dont forget the champ white colour option when they revised the fn2r.

Quote Originally Posted by manonastick View Post
    FN2R is properly one of the faster chassis out there using a k20z despite using a inferior mac strut at front and torsion beam axle at the rear + the weight of it. Im guessing when clarkson tested it back then it was the model without the lsd and the ep3r had lsd which isnt a fair fight. To be honest i think the k20z wise has more potential then the k20a i remember reading something about the k20z using has more restrictions in exhaust area due to it being a newer engine. If you watch one of the best motoring vids the FN2R if modded correct will keep up to fd2r that are tune to similar levels. The spoon fn2r was only few place behind the Spoon EK9 which we all know is the fastest k20 machine .
    The ep3r is a great car but i wouldnt say the fn2r isnt comparable as you get a much better interior + smooth ride for lil lack in performance.
    The fn2r owns my s2k cause it has 4 and i repeat it again "4" cup holders which makes me jelly as :C
    If you can afford the 09 models get them as im sure it was then that they came with LSD standard and is much better car to drive
    good luck mann
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    I was actually watching that Top Gear episode earlier and damn he really doesn't like the FN2R.

I also wonder who was driving the EP3R? Maybe Clarkson is not as good of a driver as driver skills counts for a lot... For a fairer comparison on the track they should've swapped cars for a 2nd lap to see how much difference there was again. But at the end of the day throw both stock cars on Australian roads with traffic and traffic lights and I doubt you would notice much difference at all if any.

if you talking about stock how quick stock Ep3 can it be? ep3 isnt like super quick lol,, even my EGh2b (old setup) spanked ep3 more than 2 car length on the road.. not even close to my car lol.. (i hope the owner isnt from ozhonda)

its entirely up to you, dont listen to somebody else opinion because sometime they could be give you wrong idea. IF you like the car, just buy it.. any car can qo quick if you know what you doing to it
    Last edited by shepparton; 06-01-2013 at 08:50 PM.
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    i prefer FN2r over EP3r.