Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Lmfao, james' SIG
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Lmfao, james' SIG

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 , ED6, e30
    Lol was gonna say if it sounds like cv problem. Could be something lodged in the brake rotors. But James got this
    Stanced cars are like girls in high heels, sexy as hell, extremely impractical

www.flickr.com/photos/xposure2010

Lmfao, james' SIG

Member Array
    Car:
    GOLDWING FTW
    which james?
    dodgy engine james middle_name_james naughty_james noise thak_thak vibration
    View Tag Cloud

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    james ftw!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by SU-WOOP View Post
    JAMES here;
    the issue was a 10mm bolt caught in the vents of the brake rotor jamming between the carrier
    i go to extreme lengths to keep my customers happy, as part of being compassionate about what i do
    no ones perfect,shit happens

couldnt have said it better i lose sleep even after tripple checking

FAISAL- I apologise that i was unable to assist during my holiday period, with your reciept comes waranty wich i would have no problem honouring
    the vehicle had been test driven washed and vacuumed before its return and in working order
    if u didn't exploit the measures that mechanics take to keep u happy, your last mechanic would have honored his warranty and you wouldn't have had to pay me to change your motor
    when i informed your previous mechanic of the blatant mistake that he had made, he just warned me about you and his ordeal
    Ison-Industries runs on word of mouth and a good reputation that in wich brought you to my shop
    posting online before ive had a chance to look at the problem diminishes the trust you have in me as a mechanic
    this doesnt tarnish my reputation it just give you one less honest repairer

regards, JAMES
    [IM]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/431321_10151194050925036_1998310747_n.jpg[/IMG]
    bro his name is farooq
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Lmfao, james' SIG
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    GOLDWING FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    james ftw!
    work in progress
    dodgy engine james middle_name_james naughty_james noise thak_thak vibration
    View Tag Cloud

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Lmfao, james' SIG
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut