Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by kcokla View Post
    Mate,

Bring it back to him or give him a call and ask him about the problem.

No point posting it on here since no one knows what was done to it and only he would know.

If it is only making a noise when it is moving, sounds like something is lose there or was left there.

If it was driving okay i would drive it slowly and easy back there, alternatively try to source where the sound is coming from and then we can further help.

But like everyone has said, bring it to him and tell him whats wrong !!

If he's made a mistake he'll fix it.
    agreed, don't bag him online just yet.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    so true, u only name and shame when they fixed ur car or you have got nothing to do with them anymore. and you bloddy for sure that before u talk shit of someone mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Honestly. Its threads like this with little or no evidence and lack of information that serverly damage peoples reputation.

People who are satisfied usually don't scream and shout as those who complain. And its those who get noticed more.

Have you tried calling him yet ?

Thread should be closed, unless op has something substantial or unsatisfactory responses . I am sure all diyers who have been doing it for years and qualified trained mechanics of horror stories and mistakes.
    PM me if you have b series performance parts!

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Exactly.

Bag him once he fixes it, tell tales to bring him down once you dont need him anymore.
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    GOLDWING FTW
    engine james middle_name_james mocchi naughty_james noise thak_thak vibration
    View Tag Cloud
    dodgy engine james middle_name_james naughty_james noise thak_thak vibration
    View Tag Cloud

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Don't suppose Aussie Jim gets his parts from Duc P Nguyen?

In all seriousness though, posting on OzHonda before calling the mechanic who did the work (especially a job as big as an engine swap) is really putting the cart before the horse. Anyone in any business should be given an opportunity to set things right. If they don't, then I guess they are fair game, but small business people are nothing without their reputation, so at least give 'James' an opportunity to protect his. Chances are he would be horrified to hear something went wrong and would go to great lengths to fix it . . . but you're not going to know that unless you give him the opportunity.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    dont think anyone said anything bad about james
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

It might be the engine mounts coming loose, front control arms loose or maybe cv shaft/boots.

Member Array
    Car:
    GOLDWING FTW
    JAMES here;
    the issue was a 10mm bolt caught in the vents of the brake rotor jamming between the carrier
    i go to extreme lengths to keep my customers happy, as part of being compassionate about what i do
    no ones perfect,shit happens
    In all seriousness though, posting on OzHonda before calling the mechanic who did the work (especially a job as big as an engine swap) is really putting the cart before the horse. Anyone in any business should be given an opportunity to set things right. If they don't, then I guess they are fair game, but small business people are nothing without their reputation, so at least give 'James' an opportunity to protect his. Chances are he would be horrified to hear something went wrong and would go to great lengths to fix it . . . but you're not going to know that unless you give him the opportunity.
    couldnt have said it better i lose sleep even after tripple checking

FAISAL- I apologise that i was unable to assist during my holiday period, with your reciept comes waranty wich i would have no problem honouring
    the vehicle had been test driven washed and vacuumed before its return and in working order
    if u didn't exploit the measures that mechanics take to keep u happy, your last mechanic would have honored his warranty and you wouldn't have had to pay me to change your motor
    when i informed your previous mechanic of the blatant mistake that he had made, he just warned me about you and his ordeal
    Ison-Industries runs on word of mouth and a good reputation that in wich brought you to my shop
    posting online before ive had a chance to look at the problem diminishes the trust you have in me as a mechanic
    this doesnt tarnish my reputation it just give you one less honest repairer

regards, JAMES
    dodgy engine james middle_name_james naughty_james noise thak_thak vibration
    View Tag Cloud

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    thread should close.
    James makes things right and thats all matter.

honest mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    thread should close.
    James makes things right and thats all matter.

honest mistake.
    Good to see.

Guize , don't name names online when you aren't happy with work. You take it back to them or the department of fair trading if its unresolved.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Lmfao, james' SIG
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe