Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DA9 owners

DA9 owners

Hi i have just picked up a Da9, i have owned a few N14 SSS pulsars but sold my last one about 3 years ago, since then i have wanted to get back into a FWD Jap hatch. I spent some time searching around for an N14 SSS again but could not find any that suited what i was looking for. A few days ago I stumbled across a Da9 and ended up with that. I have been searching on the forums hear and found some great info on these cars but all of the DA9 threads are old and seem to be dead, i know these cars are getting on in years but was hoping there are still some people playing with them. So if you are say hi.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Hi.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Sweet there are two off us lol

same here just got me one today

yeh i really do like these cars but now come the issue of fixing it up =( . My temp gauge is on cold all the time and theres some screetching noise comin from the abs unit at even intervals lol o well time to strt fixing her up !!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    You have ABS? What year is the car? ABS can be hard to fix in these cars and parts are simply not available. Illegal to remove it too I would think. Not sure if any later models parts are compatible.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Btw temps will be fixed if you change your thermostat

I never thought it was illegal to remove ABS I have removed it from a few cars as well as power steering. I never really thought about it, it does sound like it would be illegal. Everything else is!

Quote Originally Posted by mooshie View Post
    You have ABS? What year is the car? ABS can be hard to fix in these cars and parts are simply not available. Illegal to remove it too I would think. Not sure if any later models parts are compatible.
    its 1993 da6 i guesz the plus side is it already got a b16a in it yerr not looking forward to finding the fault ae yesterday when i drove it in the arvo it was fine but took it out in the night and the noise came back and ill be getting the temp gauge sensor today hopefully when i do put it in it shld be ok

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    pretty much guarantee it's not the sensor but your thermostat is stuck open. <$20 at repco, <$50 oem