Question B18B Burnt Exhaust Valve Problem

I completed a compression test which showed that cylinders 1,3, and 4 had compression of 180psi and cylinder number 2 had a low compression reading of 150

Upon disassembling and removing my b18b cylinder head, i noticed that 2 exhaust valves on one cylinder (number 2) were of an off white colour compared to all the other valves being a charcoal colour, and also the piston in this cylinder (number 2) is dry compared to the other pistons as show in the picture also.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0018.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	23733Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	23732

I'm unsure what has caused this problem and what will need to be fixed/ replaced to fix the problem

Could possibly be coolant burning to make piston that colour.

Or could be really rich mixture?

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    maybe your cyl 1-3-4 is showing wet compression test. so maybe 1-3-4 is leaking oil
    only 2 is dry compression, not leaking oil.

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

yeahh the oil control rings were gummed up so that might have been part of the problem, i think it might be that the cylinder was running lean as the injectors where badly carboned up
    how will the car running rich cause this problem? as i also suspect the car might be running rich as its using alot of fuel