Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Luxury

Post DC5 Integra luxury

hey guys i'm new to all this but basically about to buy a 2006 integra luxury all stock. What are some good mods that i can begin to do under the hood for some power & speed and roughly how much for whatever it is?

also does anyone know roughly what it is 0-100?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Luxury
    thats for a type s bud ..

I'm not sure why your concerned about race car specs if you're buying the luxury model, you're better off looking for a DC5S, which is better.

But you're looking between 7~9 seconds.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Luxury
    If i could find a decent one to buy in my budget i would. Wouldn't a few mods make it decent?

Seeing as your keen on race car spec, don't cheap out, just spend a little more on the type s

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by lukax View Post
    If i could find a decent one to buy in my budget i would. Wouldn't a few mods make it decent?
    Redbook says the 'luxury' has 118 kw vs the 154 kw of the type S. A few mods to match them up would mean changing the engine or adding a turbocharger... or a vtec head swap or something along those lines (need someone else to verify that claim though)

You'll be able to make them handle equally though if that's what you want

there are 2 reasons why the type S costs so much more
    1) it's a genuinely better starting platform
    2) fanboys love them and drive the demand
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Luxury
    Don't get me wrong i know the type S is a lot better & do have alot of experience with them so it would be my first preference. I just cant pay 20k for a decent one so now i'm looking at the 06 luxury

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Don't get me wrong i know the type S is a lot better & do have alot of experience with them so it would be my first preference. I just cant pay 20k for a decent one so now i'm looking at the 06 luxury
    If you are well experienced as you said... then why ask the question when you can google it?
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Type R or Type S. Don't have to worry about modding anything to make it quicker then. Otherwise chasing that 40kw in the Lux will cost you the difference probably. Better to get a car with an engine that was purpose-built for the kind of performance you're after.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    If you are well experienced as you said... then why ask the question when you can google it?
    i don't recall asking any questions about the type s ...

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    i don't recall asking any questions about the type s ...
    Welcome to ozHonda
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au