Thread: F1 2013 thread

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan

F1 2013 thread

So cars have been released, testings been done, what are people's predictions.
    to see all of my build, checkout

kswap_dc2_1st_place

Member Array
    Car:
    ®
    garth tander

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Any1 seen this ?
    Honda to come back in 2015, engine supplier for McLaren again
    http://app.racer.com/mobile/pages/ap...ticleid=283128
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    yep, pretty fcuking keen.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    K24 EG
    What was peoples thoughts on the malaysian race last week?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by slow_poke View Post
    What was peoples thoughts on the malaysian race last week?
    Ferrari should have pitted Alonso in first lap to change his front wing.
    Vettel is too greedy and didnt deserve the win.

Going to be another interesting year.
    Spewin the next race is 2weeks away
    snapping 2nd..

I've been trying to get into the formula 1 this year and last, but honestly its not that exciting to watch. The exciting finishes are usually few and far between and team mates aren't even allowed to race each other because of team orders. Can almost always guarantee webber will **** the start too lol

What happened to good old racing? What have they introduced this year to try and spice it up? They introduced kers and drs to help out in this area previously didn't they??

I prefer watching carrera cup, v8 supercars and aussie racing cars. Even carrera cup can be a bit like formula 1 cause is usually the same guys at the top every race, but cause the races are usually under 15 laps, you're not left sitting round for ages watching the same car going round and round.

Quote Originally Posted by BG-33P View Post
    I've been trying to get into the formula 1 this year and last, but honestly its not that exciting to watch. The exciting finishes are usually few and far between and team mates aren't even allowed to race each other because of team orders. Can almost always guarantee webber will **** the start too lol

What happened to good old racing? What have they introduced this year to try and spice it up? They introduced kers and drs to help out in this area previously didn't they??

I prefer watching carrera cup, v8 supercars and aussie racing cars. Even carrera cup can be a bit like formula 1 cause is usually the same guys at the top every race, but cause the races are usually under 15 laps, you're not left sitting round for ages watching the same car going round and round.
    Each to his own.
    I personally find F1 alot more exciting than V8 supercars or any other kind of racing.
    Plus we have an Aussie in the top team(maybe not for long).
    Stage 1 FI engine,SOS supercharged,Laminova intercooler,Liquid to air intercooler,ARC titanium exhaust,DC headers,High flow cats,AEM EMS,Short ratio gearbox,KW V3 coilover suspension

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    snapping 2nd..

Yeah, weber should put him into the wall the next chance he gets.