Accord Euro Brake Calipers

I have a 2004 arctic blue Honda Accord Euro and I was looking to paint my brake calipers maybe the same colour as the car or black. what do you think or do you have any suggestions?

Also, if anyone has some free time could they please photoshop it in the picture.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	car3.jpg 
Views:	799 
Size:	208.8 KB 
ID:	23997  

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    yeah the blue calipers would look hot if their actual spoon brakes but painting them blue will look cheap and tacky.

more than paint calipers how about changing the 4wd with some coilovers/springs ... hehhe
    Last edited by Snoop_gee; 10-02-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Blue would look hot. I don't think black would go too well with it. It just wouldn't stand out enough, which is why I haven't bothered with my car. And yeah, as Spoon said, lower the car first, will make a bigger difference. Also note that I would go a metallic blue (or purple, although I'm not sure it would suit your car color), like the spoons above. A block blue would look pretty lame. If you were to go block colors, perhaps red or yellow. Also note that the centre of the oem calipers are hollow, meaning you'll need to paint the pad covers as well, or else it could look a bit odd.

yeah that would look good but im just looking at paint them atm and I'm also looking at getting lowered springs, just looking at what to get.

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 CL9 lux
    i did mine gold... arctic blue euro

For Sale:
    95' Civic Sedan VTI 165,000ks
    5zigen GN+ (17 x 7.5 +43 4 x 100) with tyres
    07' CL9 Foglight covers Arctic Blue pm me!

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    that looks incredibly!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop_gee View Post
    yeah the blue calipers would look hot if their actual spoon brakes but painting them blue will look cheap and tacky.

more than paint calipers how about changing the 4wd with some coilovers/springs ... hehhe
    haha great example 600+hp tsx!!!

I agree, the only colour I'd paint mine would be silver (looks cleaner) or black (looks newer)