Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    If you remove the grille to do the plasti dip can you make a DIY for the removal process, I'll let you be the guinea pig.

I have tried to remove mine but cannot find what is holding it in and i don't want to force anything in case I snap something in the process.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...Grille-Removal
    Decided against plasti dip for the front grille, as its angled too deep in, spraying it may run uneven, and too difficult to remove out. I will go for wrap for the front, and likely plasti-dip the rear emblems(or remove them). I got the dips sitting in my garage for months... too lazy.
    2013 CR-V | Modulo F/R Bumper + Spoiler | Metallic Side Step | 19 inch Vertini Magics | Custom Red Leather Modulo Seats

Quote Originally Posted by CRV14 View Post
    Wow ! Looks cooler than an the Audis. The bulbs are way 'classy' than the strips.
    I find the strips way too bright and too instrusive. I am fine with it as rear lamps like audis/bmws, but at the front it feels like it can take someone's eyes out.

2013 CR-V | Modulo F/R Bumper + Spoiler | Metallic Side Step | 19 inch Vertini Magics | Custom Red Leather Modulo Seats

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by wh1tehat View Post
    Future mods

Modulo Emblem

========================

LED headlights (not with LED strip) - prefer bulbs over strips

Since you are into the Modulo image, ever thought of putting it on the sun strip of your front wind screen?

I got one made up a few years ago for my Odyssey which has the full kit as well

Old man that drives slow cars

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Since you are into the Modulo image, ever thought of putting it on the sun strip of your front wind screen?

I got one made up a few years ago for my Odyssey which has the full kit as well

Thanks mate.

I had one as well many years ago on a previous Honda ride, not modulo though.

Good suggestion.

First Attempt at Plasti-Dip with Red, Black and Glossifier

Red "C", Black "-RV" and "4WD"... Looks not so good up close and with poor light. Looks good at >1m and in daylight.

Night Shot

Hey mate,

The car looks fantastic. Not many of them actually going around with a tasty set of wheels. My mate is looking at a set of wheels but I think she want's 19's. Hard to find a reference of nice current CRV's with wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Newton View Post
    Hey mate,

The car looks fantastic. Not many of them actually going around with a tasty set of wheels. My mate is looking at a set of wheels but I think she want's 19's. Hard to find a reference of nice current CRV's with wheels.
    Cheers mate. I would recommend 20 inch wheels, more options and it looks much better!

Christ that CRV is hot! I never thought I'd say that either!

Quote Originally Posted by Civic1990 View Post
    Christ that CRV is hot! I never thought I'd say that either!
    Thanks mate for the compliments... like to make it hotter if I could.

Not doing much these days, decided to remove the plasti dip as it wasn't up to my standard.

Am looking out for aftermarket DRLs and LED tail lights. For DRLs, was hoping for a LED one that sits in place of the current foglights, or the aftermarket EU headlights with built in DRLs. And something blacked out for the tail-lamps, but only previous models exist.

Edit: I forgot to add I have placed a Modulo Emblem on the front grill, and its looks great from normal distance due to the red contrast of the emblem against the black and chrome grill, but slightly off up close due to the curvature of the grill. Will post pics as soon as I can. its been a few months and I have totally forgotten about it.
    Last edited by wh1tehat; 02-04-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Decided against plasti dip for the front grille, as its angled too deep in, spraying it may run uneven, and too difficult to remove out.
    Chris did you find it too hard to remove the grille too?

Guys, for reasons requiring us to have a 7 seater, the Mrs and I have decided to sell the Honda CR-V. I am expecting to take delivery of the new car in late September / Early October.

If anyone is interested in this CR-V, please email me at axtn@hotmail.com.

It has done only 45K, which is slightly below average for a 3 year + old car. It is in very good condition, and now comes with less than 6 months old Thule Roof rails and 2 bike carriers, which I will include. Serviced faithfully at the Honda Dealer, and will come with RWC.

Location is SE Melbourne, 25 min from CBD.
    Last edited by wh1tehat; 30-07-2016 at 01:17 AM.

Guys, for reasons requiring us to have a 7 seater, the Mrs and I have decided to sell the Honda CR-V. I am expecting to take delivery of the new car in late September / Early October.

If anyone is interested in this CR-V, please email me at axtn@hotmail.com.

It has done only 45K, which is slightly below average for a 3 year + old car. It is in very good condition, and now comes with less than 6 months old Thule Roof rails and 2 bike carriers, which I will include. Serviced faithfully at the Honda Dealer, and will come with RWC.

Location is SE Melbourne, 25 min from CBD.
    Regrettably, its finally going up for sale here. Many good memories with this family car.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...SSE-AD-4307758