Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic Sedan

ED Centre console

Was scrounging spares for our ED and found a "new" donor at our local UPullit. What I found inside this poor old tired Civic was a centre console with arm rest ??? Never seen one before and it looks factory finished. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lhs.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	24322  

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6
    From what I know these aren't very common and aren't too cheap either. Looks in pretty good condition, nice find!

Member Array
    Car:
    4thGen Civic GL
    Can't say I've seen one before. Good find.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    i don't think i'll ever get over a 4G civic hatch
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Powered by HONDATA

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic Sedan
    Though it looks a tad dare I say an after thought it definitely is made/moulded to follow and fit the contours of the existing console...right down to the rear ashtray. Tried to google it but get zip hits. The Civic it came from didn't look like an import as the rear garnish between the tail lights is the same as ours i.e. I have seen an imported one at one of the other UPullit yards and the garnish is slightly different around the top and bottom edge. All that is needed on this one is to get the lid re-upolstered in a dark gray velour (it is worn from having a "left" elbow resting on it)....and I got the whole console for $27 !

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6
    Then again couldn't they have sourced that console from another civic? Perhaps an import one.

Anyhow that's awesome for $27! I've been trying to find them or something similar, all I've seen are some on ebay for 200+

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic Sedan
    Perhaps it was from a Prelude or CRX of the time....that's if they shared the same floor pan ???
    Last edited by EDCivic; 14-03-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6
    Hm possibly a CRX.. I think some of the JDM EF civics came with them but not sure which one.

Member Array
    Car:
    SiR CRX EF8
    That's a genuine jdm part my friend. Absolutely awesome score for $27. Most pays of the 88-91 civic hatch and the crx are very similar.i know they came out in the crx as an option in japan and im guessing they came as an option in the civic too.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 , ED6, e30
    there was a one previously in the FS threads where it goes for $100+
    Stanced cars are like girls in high heels, sexy as hell, extremely impractical

www.flickr.com/photos/xposure2010

Member Array
    Car:
    SiR CRX EF8
    Yeah I see them on ebay going for over 200

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    armrests were an option in Australia.. but probably about $350+ pricetag from the Dealer so not many people ticked that box.

Member Array
    Car:
    SiR CRX EF8
    Wonder if that has anything to do with some arm rests having ash trays and others not having them. Jdm crx had rear seats and audm doesn't.