Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    vtec conversion for 4th gen prelude = sell your car and buy a vtir 4th gen.
    na man noway not letting go of my car loll its got a brannew paint job and got leather seats nd all and its my first car you know how it is with first cars hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    Why not a H22a head on the H23 block
    H23 VTEC?
    na man no point i recon because like i said previously my engines on its way and if i do a h23 frankestien i dont want any costs popping out of nowhere get me?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Just get H22 mun, try and find a JDM H22, lower kms and a little more power..

I am doing this down the track, even though in about a year or 2 will be looking for a s2k lmfao
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    Because the OP wants to pay someone labour to do it for him. The H23 vtec swap would be ok if he could do the work himself, but no way is it worth paying someone..
    exactly right and im newbie into this prelude thing hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by infurNOS View Post
    IMO, Waste of time and money if you are going to keep auto trans.

But it is your car and if your heart is set, go for gold! H22a is an amazing motor if matched with a decent transmission.
    first car man my heart has sinked into it hahaha, also put it this way 5 people in my family 4 of them with auto license and 3 cars (thats including mine) and im the only one that knows how to drive manual so i have to keep it auto so they use it aswell :L but again unfortunaetly your true man no point but then again ive gtta change my engine b4 i get stuck on the road haha

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Just get H22 mun, try and find a JDM H22, lower kms and a little more power..

I am doing this down the track, even though in about a year or 2 will be looking for a s2k lmfao
    hmmm why jdm h22 how much power difference would there be :s and whats the price differences in engine? hahaha same here i might be going with the ep3 in about 1 to 2.5 years...have fun while saving man haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Better engine m8

dat compression ay
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    Wow is the all?
    is that what the ladies say riceboy? ha harrr

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleuse View Post
    is that what the ladies say riceboy? ha harrr
    How am I ricerboy? Ur the ricer with a kswapbrodc2
    How much power u pushing now? 140kwatw ? And it would of only costed ya 20k + In mods?
    Cute
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    How am I ricerboy? Ur the ricer with a kswapbrodc2
    How much power u pushing now? 140kwatw ? And it would of only costed ya 20k + In mods?
    Cute
    calm down man, shit you nissan fanboys really blow up. Have you punched your cat and put the grounding kit on your new s15 yet? ha ha riceboy.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleuse View Post
    calm down man, shit you nissan fanboys really blow up. Have you punched your cat and put the grounding kit on your new s15 yet? ha ha riceboy.
    hey man have you installed f7 rear setup and beaks bar?

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    hey man have you installed f7 rear setup and beaks bar?

cute, do you own a s15 aswell?

i have various beak bars, depending on days i change them. My favourite is purple. However sometimes i like gold, it can be confusing on which one to pick but somehow i get through.