Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleuse View Post
    cute, do you own a s15 aswell?

i have various beak bars, depending on days i change them. My favourite is purple. However sometimes i like gold, it can be confusing on which one to pick but somehow i get through.
    probably use whatever colour matches your vans and raybans aye

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    calm down man, shit you nissan fanboys really blow up. Have you punched your cat and put the grounding kit on your new s15 yet? ha ha riceboy.
    Nah sold the s15 bro. Yeh I did have a decat. Oh and a external wastegate with screamer pipe..
    So sorry tree hugger.. U probably think I'm a bad person

I hav a FG f6 now. Oh it also has a decat and a 50mm external gate with screamer pipe.
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    Nah sold the s15 bro. Yeh I did have a decat. Oh and a external wastegate with screamer pipe..

I hav a FG f6 now. Oh it also has a decat and a 50mm external gate with screamer pipe.
    Youre such a baller. riceboys and their exhausts.

Member Array
    Car:
    Various...
    ^^ What does all this crap have to do with Prelude motors? Get out.

OP - Given the fact that you are probably going to be paying someone for labour, i wouldn't be worrying about a potentially very costly conversion. I would be trawling gumtree/carsales/ebay for a cheap SI Prelude with a healthier H23A in it. A straight motor swap like this doesn't requires many tools, just a bit of patience and common sense. Join Prelude Australia if you haven't already, between them and here, people will always be able to help you along the way if you get stuck. Otherwise worst case and you get a mechanic to do it, it won't cost as much and they will be more likely to help you out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    is that what the ladies say riceboy? ha harrr
    How am I ricerboy? Ur the ricer with a kswapbrodc2
    How much power u pushing now? 140kwatw ? And it would of only costed ya 20k + In mods?
    Cute
    calm down man, shit you nissan fanboys really blow up. Have you punched your cat and put the grounding kit on your new s15 yet? ha ha riceboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    hey man have you installed f7 rear setup and beaks bar?
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    probably use whatever colour matches your vans and raybans aye

Youre such a baller. riceboys and their exhausts.
    lmfao wattttttttt

was like perth storms, blows up fakin huge amounts of rain and hail, 2 mins lata sunshine
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    ^^ What does all this crap have to do with Prelude motors? Get out.

OP - Given the fact that you are probably going to be paying someone for labour, i wouldn't be worrying about a potentially very costly conversion. I would be trawling gumtree/carsales/ebay for a cheap SI Prelude with a healthier H23A in it. A straight motor swap like this doesn't requires many tools, just a bit of patience and common sense. Join Prelude Australia if you haven't already, between them and here, people will always be able to help you along the way if you get stuck. Otherwise worst case and you get a mechanic to do it, it won't cost as much and they will be more likely to help you out.
    wouldnt h22 be straight fit if originally h23 was fitted?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Various...
    Pretty much, but there is a little wiring to sort out for the vtec. 99.99% of mechanics won't know this though, and if he goes to a shop asking for an engine swap to a different engine they will just shake their head or quote and exorbitant amount. H23's are awesome anyway :P

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    mate dw vtec is sh!t anyway and we all h8 it. just put in LS1 kunts lov it
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    Pretty much, but there is a little wiring to sort out for the vtec. 99.99% of mechanics won't know this though, and if he goes to a shop asking for an engine swap to a different engine they will just shake their head or quote and exorbitant amount. H23's are awesome anyway :P

hey sorry for the late one internet was down, ye i might think of putting a h23 back in but im afraid some costs may pop out like my car and cant trust many of them. BTW just blew my bottom end radiator and a couple of hoses linking to the radiator aswell so i need something asap ringing around for quotes and engines like a bloody call center haha