Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am struggling and really need some helps. I have a 2006 Accord Euro Lux with Sat Nav and the DVD unit is in the central pocket (storage locker). I want to install the bluetooth handsfree kit like this one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111573335...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT.

1) The seller said that it is not suitable for navigaion version, is it true? Has any one tried it yet?
    2) I've gone crazy because I can't remove the compartment, all the videos online are for Accords with just the storage locker, but my one is different, it has the DVD unit occupied half of the compartment and the compartment is stuck there. I have remove the gear shift panel, ash tray but no matter how I try, the compartment can't be pulled out.
    3) Why the Grom kit is much more expensive than the one in my link? What's the difference?

I am a very newbie so please forgive if I asked wrongly.

sry for the hi jack but has anyone just replaced the maintenance DVD slot with an after-market unit for mp3?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Can someone help on how to remove the middle section which contains the navi dvd unit with a lid on it.
    I found two screws and removed them at the bottom.
    I am stuck here and cannot remove it . The top air vent and bottom ashtray sections have come off.