AUDM DC5R steering rack / other handling from JDM dc5r

Hey guys i have an AUDM DC5R that i will be keeping. I also have a JDM DC5R that is a rolling shell that i want to benefit from.

I will already be using the Brembo brakes and 17inch rims.
    I have also changed the rear swaybar that is thicker than the AUDM one.
    I know about the power fold in mirrors.
    Also there was a strut reinforcement under boot carpet just behind the rear seats that the Audm did not have.

Is the steering rack assembly on the JDM better than the AUDM. Would it be worth swapping?

Are there any other parts that i can use from the JDM for my AUDM that are better in terms of handling or just in any other context.

Thanks

with swapping over the brembos you got to swap over the complete hub and control arms. If you want to keep your hubs and control arms then you must run s2000 rotors and hub rings to sit in between rotor and centre bore.

Rear hatch has no wiper on JDM
    JDM should have the start button also
    Clusters are different if you got that?
    Steering should be the same AFAIK
    Rear bar is better on JDM model (smaller numberplate area)

Yes true, Thanks for the rear bar update. Just realised

Quote Originally Posted by madapo View Post
    Yes true, Thanks for the rear bar update. Just realised
    Noticed you got the bar for sale for $300, you could easily get about $500 for it

You reckon? I was thinking maybe i should use it on my car and sell the AUDM one. Would $300 be reasonable for that one or around $500 for that too?

AUDM aint worth as much. Probably around 250-300. I struggled to sell mine for 250