Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2007 GLI

Car GPS and DVD player

I have Honda Jazz MY06. Want to find out what are the best GPS system nagivation including a video player which can play video from a attached thumb drive.

Can you guys recommend some products which you know?

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Hi,

I do not know about the best. But heres some info on what I've done on my missus car.

1st things 1st you will need to order an fascia. Cheapest is JDMyard(i know right)

Then depanding on your budget and what your after.

I orginally got a Type R system with full Alpine sub amps splits gps dvd camera.... the works basically. This system is very good even thou its not fitted. I just know its going to be good so Im saving for my car next month lol, set me back $2400 not installed.

She currently has

Focal splits in the front, Focal 6" rear doors and a compact sub. Powered by 4 channel kicker for splits and sub. rear doors powered from Headunit. The headunit is a Idriod.
    Yes google it. Its basically like your iphone/andriod on your head unit. Does everything your phone can. Even google for shit lol. GPS you to places straight off google and what not. Hooks up to your phone so your phone can control the system. Its pretty sweet. This system set me back $2300 installed! But this was heavily discounted from 4k.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2007 GLI
    Too many technical details I understand something but not most. But on the value seems to be 2k+? wow thats the best setup i could think you have got...