Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ah alright.

Seriously consider the 19s though... you don't want to fork out $1500 for wheels that could have looked better. As my Greek uncle says; "You can never go too big"

Yeah I was thinking the Lenso Eurostyle7 as well after seeing the Eurostyle6 in one of the pics on their website... but when I got there and had a look at all the wheels up close I decided on the Type-M with the silver lip that they had suggested originally. I'm very happy with them- I still think they were the best choice for the silver Euro. I love all the matte black, and the silver lip breaks it up and sets it off with the satin silver paint.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    Yeah the Type M suits it more.

I got a quote from wholesale suspension for Eibach springs and Koni shocks for $1990.
    That's a rip.....

Jesus. Might as well get coilovers for that kind of money- considering the King springs cost me... approx $300.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    I would get Kings but I don't know...

^I know dat feel mang.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    How much can you get a blistein/eibach combo online anyway?

I'm not sure of even what is the right one etc

^Just email them. That's what I always do.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord CM5
    From past experience. Do it right the first time you will save yourself time and money. I went from springs to coils and honestly wish I just went straight to coils.
    ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS ROCK FAKESH*T

Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    Jesus. Might as well get coilovers for that kind of money- considering the King springs cost me... approx $300.
    Not really, though that price maybe $$$ [Kinda weird actually that price, might be our exchange rate or something]... I'd rather a shock & spring setup then a set of coilovers worth <$1.5K... No coilover in that price range has been good for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    How much can you get a blistein/eibach combo online anyway?

I'm not sure of even what is the right one etc
    Bilstein even more expensive than Koni...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    Yeah I know, I got quoted 2k at heasmen steering. But it's not worth that much to me.

I only want it for the aesthetic look really without sacrificing too much ride comfort for how it is now.

King springs + koni shocks is a cheaper alternative I would go but so many people have told me to stay away from kings...I'm going to get some 18's first and after a month if I want it lowered I'll probably have enough $$ to get it then, or just wait for my tax return

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Not really, though that price maybe $$$ [Kinda weird actually that price, might be our exchange rate or something]... I'd rather a shock & spring setup then a set of coilovers worth <$1.5K... No coilover in that price range has been good for me...

Bilstein even more expensive than Koni...
    My logic was more... if you're going to pay over $1500 for springs/shocks- you might as well get coilovers because the price range for that is up in that ballpark as well.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    Eibach springs with Koni or Bilstein shocks crap all over coilovers for daily driven cars. This combo is the same if not more expensive than coilovers for good reason.

The only thing you give up on is height adjustment and hard spring rates (which is good for track, shit for street since potholes will damage your rims!).
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2