Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Awesome thanks guys!
    As for the auto gli driveshafts, is the reason why these won't fit because of length or is there a physical difference in size and splines?

Would i be able to mate the EK4 inner shaft (gear box side) to the gli outer shaft (hub side)?

Thanks
    Green and Gold Ghetto EK4
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

EK4 uses a mid shaft and EK1 doesn't
    So lengths are different

Need a b-series driveshaft

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    ^dorikin nose.

just get the correct peices.

ask honda for the part numbers of a Ek1 GLi knuckle and a ek4 if they are the same then sweet. hubs are same i think since my EG had the old knuckles and breaks when i got it and the B series drive shaft fitter the D series brake set up.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Checked with honda about the knuckle, part numbers are the same, only difference is ABS or not.
    Knuckle went on today, no issues.

Thanks for all your hep guys. Atleast this thread should be a defiinitive answer for the EK Gli to EK4 knuckle question.
    Green and Gold Ghetto EK4
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    congrats.

how about the CXi? i would imagine it has a smaller front caliper set up though since the rear is drum?

Cxi 242