Fluid flushes. What brands have satisfied your car?

Hey guys, I'm going to flush all of the fluids in my car sometime soon.
    I've got a dc5 Type R.

What brands do you guys use for power steering, clutch, brake, coolant, engine oil etc.

My driving will be 95% road with rough pushing through the mountains. and 5% track work.

What oil do you guys use? Full synthetic, semi etc? What grade etc.

If it's not a popular brand, where to get it may also be helpful

I use royal purple for engine oil ($14 for 0.946L), redline for gearbox ($25 for 0.946L). OEM for coolant, PS, brake/clutch

Definetely get something good for gbox. If track work, could try castrol syntrax
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    PS: OEM
    Coolant: OEM
    Brake fluid: Motul RBF600
    Clutch: OEM or whatever I have lying around
    Gearbox: OEM MTF or Red Line MTL
    Engine oil: Red Line 10W-30 or 10W-40

This is in a DC5R, plenty of track work. I've probably done 2000-2500 track km in this car, 138,000 km overall. I change engine oil and brake fluid every 2 track days, gearbox oil every track day and the other stuff I just follow the normal service schedule. No mechanical problems at all except 4th gear is a little reluctant to engage now, though I believe this is mostly due to years of shifting into 4th a bit briskly and no fault of the gearbox oil.

Talk to Michael at Autosphere for Red Line and Motul stuff.

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Engine oil: Penrite 10 Tenths 10W40 or HPR5
    Gearbox: Penrite Pro Gear 75W85
    Coolant: Penrite 4 year Long Life
    Brake/Clutch fluid: Penrite Super DOT4 (275 degree dry boiling point) or Racing (310 degree dry boiling point)
    P/S: Penrite HPSO

Have been using Penrite in my personal cars along with customers car for a few years now. Have not had a single issue at all with their products and you have the peace of mind that it is made in Australia by a family owned Australian business.

I can supply all required Penrite fluids.
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

My DC5R is predominantly a street car which I take to the track ~4+ times a year. I choose to use fully synthetic engine, transmission and brake fluids as they are less prone to breaking down when put through a lot of heat on track.

Engine: I'm using Red Line 5W-40. There are plenty of used oil analysis threads that support Red Line oils and their durability on the track.
    Gearbox: I've previously used Red Line MTL (70W-80) which I'm quite a fan of. In an attempt to provide the gearbox with a bit more protection whilst on track, I recently started using Red Line MT-85 which is a 75W-85. The initial cold shift feel is noticeably notchier, but decent once it heats up. I would stick to the stock Honda weight of 70W-80 for the best shift feel.
    Brakes: Motul RBF600 or ATE Superblue / ATE Amber.
    Clutch: Whatever brake fluid I've got.
    P/S: OEM