Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CU2] Coilover help!!

Recently I've been doing research for coilovers for my cu2, i'm sort of leaning towards tein ss but other people saying to buy either buddyclubs N+ or bc racing. Wondering whether any of you guys have these and whats your thoughts on it?
    & where to buy it cheap??
    Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    tein SS are a far cry from the other tein models, they tend to be soft and just generaly a bit sh!t at an entery level you are looking at round 1200-1300 and yea eather of the bc or n+ are a good bet i have riden in/driven cars with all three and must say that the buddyclubs and BC are pritty good. personal prefrence is buddyclub for internet points

What exactly are you looking for in your car? What are you hoping to achieve with the coilovers?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    oh yeah good point, lol shouldnt assume ppl want coilovers to handle

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    If you are after cheap entry level with height and damper adjustment, I can supply H.Drive Racing from $1050
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by jayy View Post
    Recently I've been doing research for coilovers for my cu2, i'm sort of leaning towards tein ss but other people saying to buy either buddyclubs N+ or bc racing. Wondering whether any of you guys have these and whats your thoughts on it?
    & where to buy it cheap??
    Thanks
    depends what outcome you want...

Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    oh yeah good point, lol shouldnt assume ppl want coilovers to handle
    harder doesn't always mean better handling
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    tein SS are a far cry from the other tein models, they tend to be soft and just generaly a bit sh!t at an entery level you are looking at round 1200-1300 and yea eather of the bc or n+ are a good bet i have riden in/driven cars with all three and must say that the buddyclubs and BC are pritty good. personal prefrence is buddyclub for internet points
    Thanks for the advice, i might look into it a bit more. you know where to buy it cheap??

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    What exactly are you looking for in your car? What are you hoping to achieve with the coilovers?
    Aiming to lower my car, no track work and a close to stock ride comfort

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    stonceworks
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by jayy View Post
    Aiming to lower my car, no track work and a close to stock ride comfort
    Then definitely don't go the Buddyclubs or BCs LOL

If you have no intention on having spirited fun in your CU2 and just want to go low, then from the ones you mentioned the Tein should be fine for your application.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Plus, the tein will significantly outlast the BC
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars