Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2

My13 euro cu2 transmission smoothness?

My car is only like 2 month old and I feel the tranny every time it changes gear it pushes u forward a bit then engage again the colder the engine is the worse
    WheN it geTs normal temp it's ok but u do still feel it
    I'm just wondering is it normal or there's something wrong?
    And if u accelerate the car from 0 to like 60 or 70 from gear 1 to 2 u feel the massive push there! Any knows what I'm talking about?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by noyaeye View Post
    My car is only like 2 month old and I feel the tranny every time it changes gear it pushes u forward a bit then engage again the colder the engine is the worse
    WheN it geTs normal temp it's ok but u do still feel it
    I'm just wondering is it normal or there's something wrong?
    And if u accelerate the car from 0 to like 60 or 70 from gear 1 to 2 u feel the massive push there! Any knows what I'm talking about?
    the feeling to "PUSH" from gear 1 to 2 is the torque converter at work, the rest is just normal engagement, perhaps your car is still runnign in, it may get better soon.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    When the engine is cold, it applies more throttle to warm the engine up quicker. Coldstart idle is 1500rpm, whereas warm idle is 700-800rpm. The additional throttle makes the auto gearbox shift from 1 to 2 a bit more roughly because the throttle is still being applied by the ecu to warm the engine up. It should go away after 3-5 minutes. The transmission fluid is also cold at this time, which may also contribute to the jerkiness.

I recommend that you don't rev the engine up to be able to reach 60 km/h in 1st gear when it is still cold. It will cause premature engine and transmission wear.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Wink

Its normal, I have driven 3 cu2 and they all same.

If its going to make thou fell better go for a test drive in one and it will be same.

Well I hope its normal and not s massive fault with design

has anybody have an issue with gear changing going down hill? sometimes it doesn't kick down a gear so it constantly revs around 3000rpm. this is on a auto cu2 btw

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by jayy View Post
    has anybody have an issue with gear changing going down hill? sometimes it doesn't kick down a gear so it constantly revs around 3000rpm. this is on a auto cu2 btw
    That's the hill descent control working.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    That's the hill descent control working.
    x2 Shift Grade Logic

And who fangs there car while cold and not expect the car to be jerky sheesh
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum