Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    I would recommend getting Tein S-Spec, they are awesome and you can use them with your stock shocks.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Yeah those are codes.

King is a bit second rate in the eyes of most but come with a lifetime warranty i think, which is great for making up for flaws lol
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    those are product codes,
    i have springs in my civic (94) and they are a lil soft for me (and for some reason way too low on the front and a lil high ontop.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I personally think kings have dropped their quaility over the years. - Just my view

http://www.tein.com/tech_info/hc0.html

Have a look at these. They are the S tech's. Highly rated within the Fanboys and they are progressive as well

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    I personally think kings have dropped their quaility over the years. - Just my view

http://www.tein.com/tech_info/hc0.html

Have a look at these. They are the S tech's. Highly rated within the Fanboys and they are progressive as well
    progressive meaning over little bumps they are soft but when u push it they stiffness increases. kind of a "best of both worlds"

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Just be aware that lowering it will also result in a change in driving style and precautions, e.g possibly snaking over humps n up driveways. You may be ready for it but dont 4get ur family who drive your car too. You dont really want them to borrow ur car n come back with your exhaust gone after they went over a hump. Just something else for you to consider.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post
    Just be aware that lowering it will also result in a change in driving style and precautions, e.g possibly snaking over humps n up driveways. You may be ready for it but dont 4get ur family who drive your car too. You dont really want them to borrow ur car n come back with your exhaust gone after they went over a hump. Just something else for you to consider.
    these cars are kinda heigh i dont think a 1.5inch drop will be a life changer i think they have a tighter wheel base too)
    and if she gets a straight pipe wont need to worry about a muffler being ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    these cars are kinda heigh i dont think a 1.5inch drop will be a life changer i think they have a tighter wheel base too)
    and if she gets a straight pipe wont need to worry about a muffler being ripped off.
    This baby face knows the score =)
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FB2
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKids View Post
    I would recommend getting Tein S-Spec, they are awesome and you can use them with your stock shocks.
    progressive meaning over little bumps they are soft but when u push it they stiffness increases. kind of a "best of both worlds"
    yeah i think these tein ones sound amazing too! they are slightly more pricey though... is there a good website i can take a look at? there seems to only be a legitimate US site LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post
    yeah i think the muffler can wait till later, just at the moment the car is pretty high, if anything it looks like a bloody 4wd LOLOL from the wheel to the chassis is about 3inches+ ... so hopefully a 1.5inch drop wont make too much of a difference? or will it be a huge difference :| i am used to driving over speedbumps slowly anyway and my mum has her own car.. as for my dad, about 50% of the time he needs the car, i drive it for him (because i just deliver stuff to his shop and etc) and regardless my dad is a typical slow asian driver but unlike the stereotype, he knows how to park so all is good LOL

also can someone tell me the proper way to pronounce chassis? i always thought it was just.. chas-iss... but then my friend pronounced it really weirdly the other day and he sounded kinda french LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    SHAS SEE
    (not SHARS-SEE)

measure how high the car is off the ground.

IE look under the car behind the front wheels and in front of the back wheels.
    there will be a long plate of steel running all the way along.
    along the long plate there will be 2 thicker parts of the plate they are the jacking points.
    measure the height of them off the floor