Springs in Euro 03-07 model

Hi guys,

Need some help please. I own a 03 accord euro. Stupidly slapped some 19in wheels and lowered the car an inch by compressing the original springs. I got sick of the cambering and recently purchased a set of original wheels from a 06-07 euro. I want the car back to original wheels.

My questions are:

1. Are the springs different in the 03 compared to the 06/07 make? I know the wheels in the 06/07 are 17 inches while the 03 use the 16 inches. But because the 03 and 07 make are the same model/shape, are the springs the same?

2. If the springs are different, then which springs should I purchase in order to fit the 07 original wheels on my 03 euro?

Thanks in advance guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Compressing the springs? Did you get sport shocks or something? If compressing the springs is what you did, then changing springs won't do anything. If you cut your springs then it's a different story..... As for camber, there's always camber kits. 03 and 07 should be same springs.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    same springs.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Compressing the springs? Did you get sport shocks or something? If compressing the springs is what you did, then changing springs won't do anything. If you cut your springs then it's a different story..... As for camber, there's always camber kits. 03 and 07 should be same springs.
    Hi ChaosMaster. When I refer to my springs being compressed, I meant that I had the original springs that were on the car sent to a suspension shop that then reset my springs to a shorter/lower setting. I then re installed them back onto my car. I did not replace my original shock absorbers.
    I now have a problem where my springs that have been compressed are reacting as though I have cut them. The car has a rough ride, the car has camber issues and my tyres are wearing unevenly.
    I want to get my car back to original height with the original springs. I am happy to purchase the original Honda springs but need to know what model Accord Euro springs will fit on my car.

My question is, can I only use the 03 model Euro springs? OR will any Honda Accord Euro (03-07 model) springs be compatible with the 17inch honda 06/07 wheels i have bought?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_i_am View Post
    My question is, can I only use the 03 model Euro springs? OR will any Honda Accord Euro (03-07 model) springs be compatible with the 17inch honda 06/07 wheels i have bought?
    There are no spring changes between 03 and 07.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    There are no spring changes between 03 and 07.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the advice