Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Disagree - I don't think OP lied to the new seller, but the new seller is falsely advertising.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

I don't understand why ur hating on the guy trying to sell this junk of crap that u obviously got rid of becuase it has all those issues.. Did u mention all those problems when u were selling it? How do u know if the seller hadn't built the engine soon after he purchased this heap from u and is now trying to recover costs?? Anyhow were obviously not getting the full story..

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Disagree - I don't think OP lied to the new seller, but the new seller is falsely advertising.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Doubt he revealed everything that he's saying now to the poor bloke at the time that he swapped. Same shit, both scumbags.

If you **** up, be honest about it and take the loss. Otherwise your house gonna take it when the buyer finds out
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsfifthgen View Post
    leaks from everywhere
    So it 'leaks from everywhere' and its fine for you to sell it in that condition to him, but when he tries to sell it and the issue still exists, its not fine.
    So its okay for you to do it, but not him? wut?

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    I'm a little confused as to why everyone is giving OP a hard time?

Who gives a flying fck if he sold it in this condition. As long as it was all communicated to the buyer, then it becomes the buyers problem, as he accepted the vehicle in that condition. Now the dude is lying, making shit up like the engine having forged internals etc.

Every cnt in here is jumping to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    Can i undertand something here....
    U where also selling this same.piece of shit car...
    So ur no betta than he is...

Maybe his just trying to get bak wateva he lost ...
    Since u couldnt sell it,.u found some1 dumb enuf to.swap for .magna whih u sold...
    So.now he is stuck with ur junk...
    If i was a moderator on here, id ban u...

Just my 2 cents...
    Talk about an over reaction. Like i said, youre jumping to conclusions. Do you even know that OP lied to this guy in order to make a sale? And who gives a shit if the car was in shit condition when he sold it, as long as the buyer knew what he was getting, its his problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bennet654 View Post
    Gotta agree with you. So its ok for you to sell this shonky bucket of bolts, but not him.. Sounds like the poor guy i stuck now with your junk!! Shame
    Once more, its perfectly fine to sell a shitbox, as long as the buyer knows this. Thats not the issue here, the issue is that the dude is trying to tell us it has forged internals, a garret turbo, when it doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by croanth View Post
    Tim why are you complaining, you sold your junk to someone else?
    Did you ever advertise to him that your car had all these problems ?
    His the true victim in this case...
    Read the rest of my post, change your opinions The junk isnt the problem, its the lying about the condition, and having a rebuilt engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chulos2k View Post
    I don't understand why ur hating on the guy trying to sell this junk of crap that u obviously got rid of becuase it has all those issues.. Did u mention all those problems when u were selling it? How do u know if the seller hadn't built the engine soon after he purchased this heap from u and is now trying to recover costs?? Anyhow were obviously not getting the full story..
    You too, plus, i know the seller didnt rebuild the engine, because i emailed him, and he said that the "previous owner did it", which clearly, the previous owner didnt. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Doubt he revealed everything that he's saying now to the poor bloke at the time that he swapped. Same shit, both scumbags.

If you **** up, be honest about it and take the loss. Otherwise your house gonna take it when the buyer finds out
    Youre just as bad as the rest of these shit kickers. You fckers cant read, its the fact the seller is lieing about shit like the engine rebuild, or having a garret turbo thats the main problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    So it 'leaks from everywhere' and its fine for you to sell it in that condition to him, but when he tries to sell it and the issue still exists, its not fine.
    So its okay for you to do it, but not him? wut?
    Once more you retard, thats not even the issue here.

All you morons need to learn some reading skills before you come on here trying to badmouth someone thats just trying to pass some information on.
    Last edited by trism; 26-06-2013 at 08:07 AM.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    serenity now!

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Strong curtis multiquote
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Agreeing with every word trism said.

Plus, I don't see why it was necessary at all to start complaining about the OP, I believe this post was created as a warning to everyone in the market, who saw this ad and thought it was a good buy.

OP tried to increase the awareness of the inaccuracies in the advertisement.

Member Array
    Car:
    AU XR8 220
    Hallowed Are The Ori

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    serenity now!
    hoochi mumma!!!!!!!!!!!
    snapping 2nd..