Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwo View Post
    Agreeing with every word trism said.

Plus, I don't see why it was necessary at all to start complaining about the OP, I believe this post was created as a warning to everyone in the market, who saw this ad and thought it was a good buy.

OP tried to increase the awareness of the inaccuracies in the advertisement.
    I agree only with every second word.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

bash him
    Be water my friend.

This is kind of unfair for the Seller of the prelude, the OP should of messaged him about the inaccurate add, before exposing the add and ruining the seller's chance of unloading the car to someone else; I mean the OP did it why should the seller not be allowed to do it.
    As for anyone buying it, they have eyes, ears, comp tester etc... The car's faults can't be hidden.
    1st CLASS
    Bored? http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...k-street-build - B18 EG5 Track car BUILD.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiEk4 View Post
    This is kind of unfair for the Seller of the prelude, the OP should of messaged him about the inaccurate add, before exposing the add and ruining the seller's chance of unloading the car to someone else; I mean the OP did it why should the seller not be allowed to do it.
    As for anyone buying it, they have eyes, ears, comp tester etc... The car's faults can't be hidden.
    Jesus ****ing christ, didnt you read my essay?

The problem here is not that the car is ratshit, the problem is that the seller is lying about a complete forged engine rebuild having taken place.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    the car sold goodluck to the new owner
    Like my POST? why not add it with a +REP point!

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTI-R
    sigh at people, you did the right thing exposing it.

Big difference being oblivious to the car your selling having problems and just blatantly lieing, that poor stock h22 surely can't have much life left.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by wastingtime View Post
    sigh at people, you did the right thing exposing it.

Big difference being oblivious to the car your selling having problems and just blatantly lieing, that poor stock h22 surely can't have much life left.
    Many don't unfortunately at this point in their lives
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut