Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000

Brz/86 vs rx8 vs s2000 - great video

I love my s2000 and this clip just reinforces how good the car still is in this day and age.

http://youtu.be/jImHTWfj8aM

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    86 is better

LOL, shit stirrer XD
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

rx8 snap necks
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    people say s2k owners are wankers, type r owners are more genuine
    is this real life
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    LOL, shit stirrer XD
    Was being srs

Its competing here with cars on higher tier,the s2k and rx8 were around 70k and premium models

the 86 is a budget rwd sport car which the public wanted

however its quite a leap forward in chassis design for close to half price so its already a winner imo

if it had the power of the other 2 its not even contest

MMMmmm... Not really... Personal opinion...

After driving my friends stock 86 then after I/H/E...

Its not just power that the 86 lacks...

Its that... Well the reviewer said it, "Grin Factor?"

No denying its a beautifully constructed, balanced, fun and lively car but it doesn't have that special something [For me anyway] that makes me 'want' to climb into it.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    for a car that's worth 20k now vs an 86 which is around the 35k mark, the s2000 is still the better option according to this review. Bare in mind that the technology is over 10 years older than what's been implemented into the 86 and its still as good. Being quick is a significant attribute in a sports car and the 86 is bloody slow. im not saying that the s2000 is blisteringly quick, but it gives you a nice surge of speed when it hits vtec and the engine screams towards the redline.

I was about to sell my s2000 a few months back for either a 370z or brz (don't like toyotas) but after a decent test drive I couldn't justify spending the extra cash on a car I didn't find as nimble and exciting to drive than my current s2000. I was looking to upgrade to something better all round and these weren't anywhere close to what I was looking for or hoped they would be.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    for a car that's worth 20k now vs an 86 which is around the 35k mark, the s2000 is still the better option according to this review. Bare in mind that the technology is over 10 years older than what's been implemented into the 86 and its still as good. Being quick is a significant attribute in a sports car and the 86 is bloody slow. im not saying that the s2000 is blisteringly quick, but it gives you a nice surge of speed when it hits vtec and the engine screams towards the redline.

I was about to sell my s2000 a few months back for either a 370z or brz (don't like toyotas) but after a decent test drive I couldn't justify spending the extra cash on a car I didn't find as nimble and exciting to drive than my current s2000. I was looking to upgrade to something better all round and these weren't anywhere close to what I was looking for or hoped they would be.
    good for you.

yeah byuddy
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

what is up with those guys' ****ing analogies, so stupid lol
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post

you s2k people just dont get it...

mx5 is just as slow as 86 yet one of the most acclaimed sport car ever made

its common sense the 86 cant have the same power at its pricepoint

maybe if 86 was 70k,had a higher tier interior finish to match the price and 170kw + then you see its way ahead

this is like comparing a corolla to type r and saying the corolla is slower,yeah no shit

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    this is like comparing a corolla to type r and saying the corolla is slower,yeah no shit
    hay... my car not slow
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly