Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Hello D1zzo:

I downloaded from this http://u19822771.letitbit.net/downlo...art01.rar.html
    There are 14 parts seven for West and the other for East Europe. If you need the other parts I can put here to the rest of members can download it.
    I don't know if you can help me with my request before, I am trying to do the same as Ozy944 did, its a work hard make the wiring harness, also I downloaded the service manual of Accord America and I saw that this is very similar to Accord Euro, if someone needs this manual I can put the link here to download it has more than 5000 sheets.

Does someone can help me if is possible to decode the Radio and DVD? I bought it from scrap place in London, but unfortunately the car was scrapped and they don't save the chassis number and Honda asks the chassis number to provide me the CODE. I have read that is possible to decode it in some garage, do you know where is possible to do it?

I will post with pictures my advance....

I hope can contribute with something if someone needs this ones.

Jose

Jose,

Thanks mate. The wiring harness was something I made myself. My satnav kit only came with the connectors (the wires had been cut at the connector) so i had to build the wiring harness and figure it all out. The wiring diagrams in the manual you talked about was really helpful and beyond that, lots of trial and error.

If you have all the wiring lengths, all you need to do is join up the wires. That shouldn't be too hard if you are electrically minded, just be careful with shielding (remember there are some video cables there). A few practice runs with a soldering iron and you'll be right. PM me if you need more details or want me to do it for you.

With regards to the code, I didnt realize they had a code (e.g. i did not have the code for mine but i did not need it). This may be different for Accord Euro's in Europe/Spain.

Hope this helps!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Ozy944,

Hi mate thanks for your answer, I will try to this, I bought all wiring harness, and right now I am checking the connection for Radio and DVD these form 2007, and I found 1 green connector more in Radio and 2 more in DVD, but I don't have any specs for these new ones, so I will try to connect only that appears on the manual and the same as you mentioned in your thread.
    I appreciate your help, If you don't need the code for the radio I suppose me neither! because I bought these from UK.

I will contact you ASAP with some questions I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!

Jose

If you have some photos, I can help explain what they are for. An (un)educated guess would be the extra connector to the radio is factory handsfree bluetooth and the ones to the dvd are for optional video in e.g. backup camera.

Anyhow, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jujobuca View Post
    Ozy944,

Hi mate thanks for your answer, I will try to this, I bought all wiring harness, and right now I am checking the connection for Radio and DVD these form 2007, and I found 1 green connector more in Radio and 2 more in DVD, but I don't have any specs for these new ones, so I will try to connect only that appears on the manual and the same as you mentioned in your thread.
    I appreciate your help, If you don't need the code for the radio I suppose me neither! because I bought these from UK.

I will contact you ASAP with some questions I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!

Jose

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Hi Ozy944,

Please take a look my pictures of Radio and DVD connectors and if you can tell me the name of black male and female of radio connectors (beside of Auxiliary white connector) (30 pines I think) to buy it by ebay, because I want to do the same as you did.
    Here you are the pictures :

http://s23.postimg.org/5dxvh9dq3/rear_honda01.jpg
    http://s23.postimg.org/5cnxnubwb/rear_honda_02.jpg
    http://s29.postimg.org/uh9204d3r/Harness.jpg

Many thanks for your help mate,

Jose

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    Hello D1zzo:

I downloaded from this http://u19822771.letitbit.net/downlo...art01.rar.html
    There are 14 parts seven for West and the other for East Europe. If you need the other parts I can put here to the rest of members can download it.
    I don't know if you can help me with my request before, I am trying to do the same as Ozy944 did, its a work hard make the wiring harness, also I downloaded the service manual of Accord America and I saw that this is very similar to Accord Euro, if someone needs this manual I can put the link here to download it has more than 5000 sheets.

Does someone can help me if is possible to decode the Radio and DVD? I bought it from scrap place in London, but unfortunately the car was scrapped and they don't save the chassis number and Honda asks the chassis number to provide me the CODE. I have read that is possible to decode it in some garage, do you know where is possible to do it?

I will post with pictures my advance....

I hope can contribute with something if someone needs this ones.

Jose
    does this include australia aswell??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Hello d1zzo,

Sorry man, but there was only for all Europe, but let me check if I can find it in other server and I will let you know.

Regards,

Jose

Member Array
    Car:
    VTiR/CL9
    Hello d1zzo,

Sorry man, but there was only for all Europe, but let me check if I can find it in other server and I will let you know.

Regards,

Jose
    thanks heaps .. itll be a good help!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Hello konektado,

Sorry man, I tried to find it but no records fro Australia, but I will checking, if I find out it I will let you know.

Jose

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Hi Ozy944,

Can you help me with something about relay? I have to connect the B2, B1 pins to "Under-Dash, Fuse/Relay Box" and I don't know how to do it, DO you connect these pins to this relay? Please check the schematic diagram of this and please advice me.

http://s25.postimg.org/k5r3g81i7/Schematic_Diagram.jpg

Many thanks and regards

Jose

Hi Jose,

B2, B1 are ACC and +B respectively.

You can pair these connections with any other circuit in that area that runs +B and ACC wires e.g. I spliced into my audio 20 pin connector.

There should be quite a few other options there as well.

Sorry about the slow response (holidays .

Hope this helps.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Hello Ozy944,

Many thanks for your help, do you have the distribution of the main connector "Audio Unit Connector A (20p)" beacuse I dont have this distribution and only confirm if Pin 9 and Pin 19 are ACC, and then where do you connect C5 BACK LT (in reverse battery voltage, otherwise 0V) and A5 ILL+ (lights on battery voltage, lights off 0V.
    Many thanks in advance and I think this will be my last question.

Have a happy New Year 2014 mate!!!

Regards,

Jose