Integra 97 Overheating?

Last night I noticed that the meter was showing that the car is overheating....
    I checked the radiator and put water in it. i drove it just before and still had the same problem. After driving it for about 30min i got home and stopped the car and heard a bubbling noise like when you boil water to make 2min noodles...

I noticed that the meter goes down when im driving and up when my car is idle.
    This is the meter when im driving (Still pretty high compare to what it was before)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/23eietflqf...%2031%20PM.jpg

and this is when im driving
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sw12l072g9...%2045%20PM.jpg

Does anyone have any idea's what the problem is?

Member Array
    Car:
    Crx Del Sol
    Starters the pics your pics don't seem to show up :/ but it sounds as is something is blocking that airflow into the radiator

Quote Originally Posted by oopoc View Post
    Starters the pics your pics don't seem to show up :/ but it sounds as is something is blocking that airflow into the radiator
    This pretty much. If it is overheating while driving, you probably have a blocked radiator - or worst case, a blown headgasket.
    If it is overheating when idle, then maybe your radiator fan has stopped working, does it come on after it being idle for sometime?

How many km on your car?
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Radiator fan probably isn't working. Test that the fan works by jumping it. If it works it's probably the radiator fan relay. Cost $12 from repco.