Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    Eg5

Dyno Tune Graphs

HI all .
    Starting this thread up to show some customers tune graphs so we can educate and compare different engine setups and combinations to see what may work for you.

george k24 kpro.jpg

DC2R K24 swap std internals running a custom 75mm alloy cold air intake into a RBC intake with a 70mm T/body .headers and 3inch exhaust also using 50degree vct with std cams. Kpro ECU
    with more head work,(bigger cams value springs) we can extend the torque curve ,more power up top
    Last edited by Toysgarage; 15-07-2013 at 09:07 AM.
    Toys garage Motor Vehicle Repairers License #: MVRL45576 one stop shop for your Honda tuning needs
    Ph/Fax: 0297559882 Web: www.toysgarage.com.au Join toysgarage@facebook.com

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Awesome stuff

Any reason to the run was in 4th not 5th? Result looks spot on.
    part time potato

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    Eg5
    here is another k24 this time with a few different mods .skunk2 intake 70mm TB 50vct skunk s2cams but only 2.5inch exhaust
    note std injectors maxing out.
    liam dc5 type S overlay.jpg
    blue run is std k20z with basic mods
    Toys garage Motor Vehicle Repairers License #: MVRL45576 one stop shop for your Honda tuning needs

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    Eg5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Awesome stuff

Any reason to the run was in 4th not 5th? Result looks spot on.
    not be too technical, we try to ramp it on a gear that is closest to 1:1 ratio and under (not in all cases) ,also its common practice for tuners to use gear 4
    however, If the car was running a really short final drive (5:1) 5th gear will probably give a more accurate reading.

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    Eg5

B18c7 run

This is your std healthy b18c7 with an IHE 70mmTB port matched and s300 tuned .
    with std 240cc injectors fuel is close to maxed out so rev limiter was capped earlier for safety
    surprisingly this engines torque curve after vtec extended longer than usual before dipping.
    taylin eg b18c 135kw.jpg

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    Eg5

B20/18c2

This was a B20b8 block oem pistons with a B18c2 head and typeR cams ,ported skunk2 inlet with 68mm TB 4to1 long extractors into a 2.5 inch exh. Measured compression 10.7:1
    running bigger injectors so no problems with fueling
    This combo produced plenty of torque and wanted vtec really early
    toy b20 18 143kw.jpg

Improvements in the valve train, camshaft and oil system should get this engine reving higher

Shout out to Toy's Garage and the Team
    (yes, his name is really "Toy")

I had my DC2R B20/B18R tuned at Toy's Garage,
    Built bottom end with JDM Type R head

I got a Hondata S300 "supply fitted and tune" package from Toy, he spent a couple of hour
    tuning my car which made 129.8kw @ 8300rpm which in my opinion wasn't too shabby.
    The drive was beautiful and cruise was especially good . My Vtec came on Strong and sounded Amazing

A few weeks after i came back and said to Toy i wanna Hit 140kw whats was my best options? .

Toy fitted the following things:
    custom 2.5" exhaust system with a high flow "meow meow"
    Fuel pump and reg , S2k 360cc injectors
    Cam gears (very important) for Toy to dial in my CAM's, which were a little bit out.

Made 143.8kw @ 8500 . (should of seen the smile on my face )

Great customer service and very professional .

Thanks Toys Garage and the Team

Jayson =)

Hey Toys garage. any results for a B16a2 ?? would like to know what im looking at best potential without touching the bottom end.