Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09 BLk EuroLux

Question factory Honda euro 18 alloys

eye Guys

I've got a set of euro 18inch wheels from my euro luxury. How do i know what to set the sale price at. I have called few places and new ones go for 770each At Honda.

I don't think my euro rims can be set at that much even though in great condition. 1 With minor scuff.

Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by MRCT EURO View Post
    eye Guys

I've got a set of euro 18inch wheels from my euro luxury. How do i know what to set the sale price at. I have called few places and new ones go for 770each At Honda.

I don't think my euro rims can be set at that much even though in great condition. 1 With minor scuff.

Suggestions?
    It's worth how much people are willing to pay for it. Being OEM it isn't really worth much, from memory it's something like 18 x 8 + 55, not exactly specs that people would want aftermarket.

Dealerships bump up their prices so they can make money through insurance claims and the general public who are not aware of other stream to obtain parts. You pay for the convenience basically.

Does it come with tires? If so, what is the brand/model and condition of them? Other than that, as a very very guesstimate possibly in region of $600 - $1000.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Good answer and explanation there. i agree with 600-100
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    ive seen a set of these on gumtree - from $200-400 ... having said that ... ill give you $250 for it and a happy meal
    RB1-ODC