Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R

Omni Power clutch master cylinder

I've been interested in the omni cmc for awhile but now I'm considering it. I've read that it shortens the clutch pedal engagement up to 40% (Along with an awkward lower clutch pedal position), but also makes the pedal alot harder to push. But the thought of it along with a short shifter would seem nice.

I'm not to sure how this will go as a dd, where you'd have to feather the clutch sometimes for parking or just stop and go traffic. Anyone with experience wanna chime in?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Squared
    I had one with my DC2, it was fine. Better than stock IMO - pedal was decent weight with a heavy duty clutch in it, with OEM clutch it was okish weight but I hate light clutches.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Cheers for the input, I'm more interested in how it goes with say... stop and go traffic or tight space parking. I'd imagine it'll be either it's engaged or disengaged since it's so stiff and has such a low biting point, meaning harder to control?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CXi R
    You'll be fine with it... Over a week or so you'll get used to the new action and weight.

The change in weight IMO will give better feel for friction point etc.